What's new

I Challenge the best of the best PS3 Banes

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
@The Great One So your saying that if you win, then the mu is proven to be 7-3? I'm confused
-sigh- ok sorry. I got a little emotional. It’s probably not a 7-3 but I do strongly beileive it’s 6-4. If I win a 10-0 that doesn’t mean anything cause honestly I think some matchup numbers are opinions and I don’t trust online. If I did win I wouldn’t rub it in his face.

Unless it was offline

And on camera

And a money match

TKB

Noob
-sigh- ok sorry. I got a little emotional. It’s probably not a 7-3 but I do strongly beileive it’s 6-4. If I win a 10-0 that doesn’t mean anything cause honestly I think some matchup numbers are opinions and I don’t trust online. If I did win I wouldn’t rub it in his face.

Unless it was offline

And on camera

And a money match
Lol atleast you two can cool off and just talk about it like normal people. The only way to find out is to grind that matchup! :)

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I like it lol. I can sort of see his logic but he's not accepting my arguments and countering it. His points are the same as from post 1
Lmao you're saying I don't counter your arguement. First off you never said who exactly your lex experience is and never acknowledged my point. Also don't forget that with trait MB b3 and f3s have 2 hits of armour and will get through any of your ticks.

1.yes lex can armour through your specials. Any special cancel is a death wish if I block the first attack (d2/d1 for example) because then if you grab it will get my armour down but I get an easy 112db2Mb 40% punish. So yeah lexs armour->banes armour.

2. Get it through your head. Mine is a problem for bane. You say 'wakeup double punch' but you didn't read what I said. You can't do anything if I do u3 mine into lance. Lance beats out charge's and dp's first hits of armour meaning mine will catch them. You can't wakeup with venom uppercut unless your ant ton nd up straight in the mine anyway.

3.you have no credibility or evidence you've done well in this mu against a decent lex. This is made evident with how you are the first person I've ever seen to say bane wins by 7-3 when most lex players say lex wins 6-4 and most bane players say 5-5.

Bane loses because lex has an answer to everything except his knockdown game (which only requires 1 right guess anyway

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Most Bane players actually agree with 6-4 Lex. I know Max is on the fence more toward 5-5 but he doesn't disagree that much with 6-4 either.

Bane definitely gets zoned effectively in this matchup. It's not just about projectiles but about using proper space control and unblockables. He doesn't have a mobility tool that gets him in without being punished, and he can't just dash in with my space control options.

With the mine thing, you cannot just armor through it. Against Bane I want my mine right in front of me most of the time. The point of it in the matchup isn't to use setups to trap you into it. It's primarily used to take away armor hits and prevent a normal footsie game to counter Bane's whole gameplan. More generally, to stop you from getting in my face while creating space for me to zone, counter him, or put my trait up. If we're both right on the other side of it, and you try to armor through it with double punch or something like you're saying, pretty much any normal I throw out is going to beat you.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Lex more than likely beats Bane now that I think about it. I'm fine with a 6-4. Ron I'll be on in a week or two and I'll run it with you for sure. @mfkaoz not sure what that stab was about but it was unneeded. If one87 is mad at me or some shit just say it, don't talk some shit about me on tym.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Lex more than likely beats Bane now that I think about it. I'm fine with a 6-4. Ron I'll be on in a week or two and I'll run it with you for sure. @mfkaoz not sure what that stab was about but it was unneeded. If one87 is mad at me or some shit just say it, don't talk some shit about me on tym.
Idk what he's on about tbh.

Reactions: Kyu

mfkaoz

Banned
Looks like you'll need a doctor for that stab :joker:

Reactions: TKB

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Looks like you'll need a doctor for that stab :joker:
Yeah absolutely, all fun and games, but don't talk any load of shit to me. You've put in 0 work. Irrelevant ass Shazam and stream monster, biggest douche in an amazing clan you don't deserve to be in. :coffee:

mfkaoz

Banned
Yeah absolutely, all fun and games, but don't talk any load of shit to me. You've put in 0 work. Irrelevant ass Shazam and stream monster, biggest douche in an amazing clan you don't deserve to be in. :coffee:
Jesus, I can't poke fun at you at all lmao. You take yourself too seriously son just relax.

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
Exactly lmao. I'll chill though before someone snitches on me for derailing a thread and Blake comes in here and deletes my account.
Ayy lmao. Mfwho? Anyways on a serious note dread. You should play biohazard and khaotic armor first.(haven't played doombawks) Those banes are the only reasons I'm considering nw vs bane being a potential 5-5. Have fun and be careful with them.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Nah I'm just tired of people talking shit about me and my bane and how I play. Gets annoying after awhile online warrior or not.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
2. Get it through your head. Mine is a problem for bane. You say 'wakeup double punch' but you didn't read what I said. You can't do anything if I do u3 mine into lance. Lance beats out charge's and dp's first hits of armour meaning mine will catch them. You can't wakeup with venom uppercut unless your ant ton nd up straight in the mine anyway.
Ehhhhhhhh... Delayed Wake-up, invuln, etc. All things to consider.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Nah I'm just tired of people talking shit about me and my bane and how I play. Gets annoying after awhile online warrior or not.
I shit talk your Bane because you never play with me.
And by shit talk your Bane, I mean never actually talk about it. Because we never play.
Maybe if we played more I'd have something to shit talk about.

Reactions: Kyu

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
I shit talk your Bane because you never play with me.
And by shit talk your Bane, I mean never actually talk about it. Because we never play.
Maybe if we played more I'd have something to shit talk about.
I'll play you too when i'm on next, venomless Bane mirrors are godlike.

TKB

Noob
Lol Kyle. Jesus Christ.

You go to a local a couple times and now you're a godlike top player or what? Don't forget that you're an online warrior like the rest of us.

You think our clan is great? Then why did you leave over something as petty as "they made fun of me :(" we all know that's why.

Learn to laugh at yourself man. Don't take everything so SURRIOUS. :)

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Lol Kyle. Jesus Christ.

You go to a local a couple times and now you're a godlike top player or what? Don't forget that you're an online warrior like the rest of us.

You think our clan is great? Then why did you leave over something as petty as "they made fun of me :(" we all know that's why.

Learn to laugh at yourself man. Don't take everything so SURRIOUS. :)
Nah I'm not a top player but I earned my keep and did work for one87 THAT NONE OF YOU LAZY ASSES HAVE DONE OUTSIDE OF RON. I left because I was doing a damned good job, but still got relentlessly shit talked. This is the exact kind of shit I'm talking about. Oh yeah don't take yourself seriously but let us just shit talk you on the low. Nah y'all know it makes me mad but you still do it. Fuck outta here.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Nah I'm not a top player but I earned my keep and did work for one87 THAT NONE OF YOU LAZY ASSES HAVE DONE OUTSIDE OF RON. I left because I was doing a damned good job, but still got relentlessly shit talked. This is the exact kind of shit I'm talking about. Oh yeah don't take yourself seriously but let us just shit talk you on the low. Nah y'all know it makes me mad but you still do it. Fuck outta here.
Kyu.
Chill.
They know nothing of strength.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
No y'all on blast I kept my peace I split one87 respectfully and on good terms. But you gonna have all your members talk down to me, shit talk me, flame me in stream chats? When I haven't done shit outside ask the clan leader how they're all doing since I left? Nah that's some bullshit. Did me dirty so many times after I got your little 2 bit clans name out, supported all of your endeavors hard as FUCK and stayed truthful to one87. Did I make mistakes? Yeah. Did I rectify them? You god damned right I did. But at the end of the day I put in the work no one else except for Ron and his 2nd place at vsf? No fuck you and one87. Don't tell me how to act, to take myself any more serious or any less, don't diminish my value as a player because at the end of the day you aren't on my level anymore and you haven't put in an OUNCE of work. Tired of this bullshit. Now here come blow ups and look at the stupid shit he said and did in the past but nah fuck that noise. Still haven't stopped fucking with me and riding my dick. I shouldn't be angry over this shit but its just gotta stop.

TKB

Noob
Kyle I like you bro but grow the fuck up. On the low? I'm telling you straight up how I feel I'm not hiding shit lol.

By doing work you mean get salty when you lose and dig yourself into a hole that they make fun of you for? Cause that's all that happened there bro... Especially with the "doctor stabs" thing.

You weren't "relentlessly shit talked" Kyle. They did troll you though. And you fueled the fire by getting mad and making it worse. Remember when we talked about it before? I said the same thing. Learn to brush it off and laugh man.