What's new

I am so glad I found this forum, because the MK reddit is an abomination right now.

Lun

proud TERF!
On computer, the status section would be located on the far right side. You will see it when you scroll down. On your phone, just scroll down and you cant miss it :)
Thank for the info! But I know where the status message are. It's just not something I'd use when I want people to read it, since most people don't look at those or can't look at those while on phone.

Just take a quick look at the MK reddit to get an idea. It's like an insult to human intelligence, and therefore to the MK fans.

I may sound old, I may sound like I'm such a smartass, but I still think forums should be used to talk about something, not for meme and shitposting.
You definitely missed when the mods here were quoting Ben Shapiro.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Just take a quick look at the MK reddit to get an idea. It's like an insult to human intelligence, and therefore to the MK fans.

I may sound old, I may sound like I'm such a smartass, but I still think forums should be used to talk about something, not for meme and shitposting.
Didn't you say you wanted to never come back to TYM literally a week ago?