What's new

I am so glad I found this forum, because the MK reddit is an abomination right now.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
i totally agree!!! i thought you can post whatever thats mortal kombat related so i posted my mortal kombat characters ive created in soul calibur only to get them removed and hateful comments! i heard that reddit was cancer didnt know i would get infected. tym is the one source spot for mortal kombat anyway thats what i get for going in uncharted waters.

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Sorry, but you're wrong. The issue or disagreement that makes people feel that way in the moment is probably not the real problem. Suicide attempts are almost always a build up of problems that range from big to small and if people wait and don't get help, then one day they reach their breaking point and one little thing can make them swirl down into the abyss that is suicidal thoughts. So no, he didn't feel that way ONLY because of that conversation, it was a build-up of deeper issues. And there is nothing ever comical about someone wanting to take their life.

I'm all for comedy and having fun, but that is just ignorant. Have some compassion.
You're not wrong at all, but viewing it in a vacuum, the sequence of events at the surface level, seeing it as a microcosm of the drama and toxicity of this board, there is something funny to me.

Now granted I probably shouldnt have expressed that, especially not where he can see it. It's not that he was about to take his own life, I can empathize with that, it was the way internet discussions become so exaggerated and emotionally charged.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
..which is not saying much these days as most of the top contributors from previous games are gonzo.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I haven't been on here in a while. I love how quick everyone is with the news here, but TYM is so much softer than I was expecting. I see so many "Hey be nice" posts here. I was hoping this was like SRK for Mortal Kombat, but it seems more like an official site.

I know it's better like that for bringing in casuals and the sensitive types, but man I just miss talking shit.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I haven't been on here in a while. I love how quick everyone is with the news here, but TYM is so much softer than I was expecting. I see so many "Hey be nice" posts here. I was hoping this was like SRK for Mortal Kombat, but it seems more like an official site.

I know it's better like that for bringing in casuals and the sensitive types, but man I just miss talking shit.
Oh TRUST there's a balance of both.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

We talk a lot of shit. Ever been in a MK11 game mechanics thread? XD

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
How could someone have just found this forum unless they just heard of nether realm? If I search for anything I get a testyourmight search result...

“Scorpion venom antidote”
“Bug lady costume”
“Australians going commando”

Everything leads here. It’s home.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
It's shitposting at its finest.
Not like you're contributing at all.

Solike, what's the problem bruh?
Lol was I the one with the problem or was I the one who complimented a post I found funny and accurate when the SJW squad were the ones up in arms about it? Lol relax, bud.

Also there’s nothing to contribute to a shitpost thread poorly disguised as an anti-shitpost thread so I might as well shitpost in the shitpost thread, right?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Lol was I the one with the problem or was I the one who complimented a post I found funny and accurate when the SJW squad were the ones up in arms about it? Lol relax, bud.

Also there’s nothing to contribute to a shitpost thread poorly disguised as an anti-shitpost thread so I might as well shitpost in the shitpost thread, right?
Now we're on the same page.