What's new

I Am Calling You Two Out.

Should Tom Brady and Reo accept Box's challenge?

• Yes. Destroy each other, hype ensues, profit.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • No. There's no excitement to be found here.

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • I haven't seen the fire under it get big enough to care.

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • 6-4 Kabal.

Votes: 24 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyronn

Noob
The timing on the request is way too late, and the enthusiasm of most are at Zzzzz level. Think this video is about a year late :p

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
If you don't care about it then why did you go through enough effort to write it down? If you don't find it intresting then just leave. You don't have to be edgy and go "no one cares."
Tell that to the people who agreed with me.

Tell that to the people who agreed with me.
The very few people who did? Did you post it for likes ? Or did you just want to be edgy or something? Because I'm trying to think as to why someone would randomly post " no one cares" just out of the blue when in reality if that someone just didn't care they wouldn't have posted on this in the first place. Maybe if you wanted to say why "no one would care" it would've been more understandable. you could've actually adressed it like some of the other guys who did. But nah man gotta look edgy af

Crusty

The very few people who did? Did you post it for likes ? Or did you just want to be edgy or something? Because I'm trying to think as to why someone would randomly post " no one cares" just out of the blue when in reality if that someone just didn't care they wouldn't have posted on this in the first place. Maybe if you wanted to say why "no one would care" it would've been more understandable. you could've actually adressed it like some of the other guys who did. But nah man gotta look edgy af
Yes, no and no.

I'm merely being bluntly truthful.

Yes, no and no.

Your opinion is literally irrelevant though , again... stop acting so edgy man , we get it you got 6 likes BIG GUY. If you don't care about the thread then you don't need to bother enough to post on it unless you're fishing for likes (which so far you aren't doing very good on lol)

Crusty

Your opinion is literally irrelevant though , again... stop acting so edgy man , we get it you got 6 likes BIG GUY. If you don't care about the thread then you don't need to bother enough to post on it unless you're fishing for likes (which so far you aren't doing very good on lol)
Christ, you're annoying.

Spare me your petulant drivel. If you have a problem with what I post, either grow a pair and don't bother replying or dm me.

Last edited:
Yes, no and no.

Nothing wrong with being blunt when there's a reason for it, but in this case you could've just kept it to yourself. Same goes for the guys who called this cringeworthy, have some sympathy. Why do people nowadays need kindgarten moral lessons? If you don't have anything nice (or helpful) to say, don't say it.

Christ, you're annoying.

Spare me your petulant drivel. If you have a problem with what I post, either grow a pair and don't bother replying or dm me.
somebodys hurt :DOGE , I'm not annoyed I just found it funny and kinda sad that you were fishing for likes is all. Have a nice day

Crusty

Nothing wrong with being blunt when there's a reason for it, but in this case you could've just kept it to yourself. Same goes for the guys who called this cringeworthy, have some sympathy. Why do people nowadays need kindgarten moral lessons? If you don't have anything nice (or helpful) to say, don't say it.
I said what I said because realistically no one does and I felt the truth had to be spoken; I'm sorry you see my post as malignant. This kind of thread has been made more than once and neither REO nor Tom would reply to this because they don't care about this site as much anymore let alone the many people who challenge them who they are never going to meet anyway.

So why would I care, or anyone else for that matter, about a challenge like this knowing that the above is the case. A thread like this would be nice if they actually accept and continued the hype but they won't and therefore this is not a useful thread. Just stating harsh reality.

Last edited:
This is the most cringeworthy thing ive ever seen in tym. I legit turned my face in cringe while reading this holy shit lol
If you feel second hand embarrassment for someone, you should keep it to yourself instead of rubbing it in their face.
I said what I said because realistically no one does and I felt the truth had to be spoken; I'm sorry you see my post as malignant. This kind of thread has been made more than once and neither REO nor Tom would reply to this because they don't care about this site as much anymore let alone the many people who challenge them who they are never going to meet anyway.

So why would I care, or anyone for that matter, of a challenge like this knowing that this is the case. A thread like this would be nice if they actually accept and continued the hype but they won't and therefore not a useful thread; it's harsh reality.
See, this is a helpful, constructive post, but "No one cares" is not, and to 90% of anyone you ever tell "No one cares" to, they're going to take it as a put down. If you're aware of this you can be careful not to word things in an unnecessarily unfriendly, blunt manner.

Last edited:
I didn't right that to fish for likes; I care little about that.
You obviously did , why would someone post something like that ? I understand if you posted that AND said why you thought so. but you didn't anyways. didn't you say I was annoying? I thought you would've stopped replying by now lool. FYI: it's "write" not "right"

Crusty

If you feel second hand embarrassment for someone, you should keep it to yourself instead of rubbing it in their face.
See, this is a helpful, constructive post, but "No one cares" is not, and to 90% of anyone you ever tell "No one cares" to, they're going to take it as a put down. If you're aware of this you can be careful not to words things in an unnecessarily unfriendly, blunt manner.
It's hard when you read perpetually bad posts or threads; I just have little-to-no patience for stuff like this as of late.

Last edited:

Crusty

You obviously did , why would someone post something like that ? I understand if you posted that AND said why you thought. but you didn't anyways didn't you say I was annoying? I thought you would've stopped replying by now lool. FYI: it's "write" not "right"
Read the above, smh.

It's hard when you read perpetually bad posts or threads; I just have little patience for stuff like this as of late.
I understand, but if I had the same lack of patience for your lack of patience I would've been a lot more hostile in my replies. I used to be a very intolerant person, but when I realized that was wrong and started to hate that about myself, I started to have much less emotional reactions to people's mistakes and became a happier, more sympathetic person. Life is too precious to spend it being harsh with each other over petty stuff.

Last edited:

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
See, this is a helpful, constructive post, but "No one cares" is not, and to 90% of anyone you ever tell "No one cares" to, they're going to take it as a put down. If you're aware of this you can be careful not to words things in an unnecessarily unfriendly, blunt manner.
This is the internet, dont wana see it? You know what to do.

Crusty

I understand, but if I had the same lack of patience for your lack of patience I would've been a lot more hostile in my replies. I used to be a very intolerant person, but when I realized that was wrong and started to hate that about myself, I started to have much less emotional reactions to people's mistakes and became a happier, more sympathetic person. Life is too precious to spend it being harsh with each other over petty stuff.
I used to be the opposite but I see what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.