What's new

I’m really sick of the level of toxicity on this game.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Can anyone please tell me how to get the sound of an opponents mi to record when using the save clip option on PS4. I have a great shit talker revenge video from yesterday but its not as good with out being able to hear this dude.
Dude was a tele and grab spamming Scorpion and brutalled me in the first match then talked shit.
The next two matches I hit him with two different brutalities and he lost it.
people rerally need to learn "Dish out ONLY what you can take"

Yousef

Noob
I remember a raiden player (he was good ) we met in ranked , he won and teabagged me then started talking shit like I'm nothing compared to him ,since that time he never won me again and Everytime I win I teabag him and remind him of what he did

xKMMx

Banned
I've seen a video of a guy playing Kollector and imitating his voice. He was godlike, sounded like coming from the game. So the other player started to talk shit and the Kollector guy kept up trolling him back while doing the voice. I cried

This is one kind of response to all that.
If these things get the best of you, it's better to start t-bagging as well, to vent a little bit. (have done it) There's a fine line between tbag and hatemails/mic.

As other users said, BS like that exist because the of the nature of MK. Mk11 even more.
Dude please find that video and post it here.

xKMMx

Banned
That’s Kollector video was pretty funny. The funniest thing I’ve ever heard when I played is a dude in the background yelling “AAHHHH IM GONNA C”M!!” Lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Can anyone please tell me how to get the sound of an opponents mi to record when using the save clip option on PS4. I have a great shit talker revenge video from yesterday but its not as good with out being able to hear this dude.
Dude was a tele and grab spamming Scorpion and brutalled me in the first match then talked shit.
The next two matches I hit him with two different brutalities and he lost it.
I was wondering this too for xbox but don't know how. I don't understand how this isn't an option even on live DVR on xbox at least, It doesn't let you do it. I guess live streaming is the only option sadly.