What's new

Human 86% 1 bar New year gift!

NariTuba

disMember
This a combo Ive been working on since before Christmas. Check it out!
I just noticed you only dash once before the uppercut, I didnt know that was possible. That double dash always seemed a little out of control to me. Its all about the spacing on that b2 it seems, right? good stuff!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Like Satsui said it looks like the one Krayzie's been doing with an added uppercut into the kombo.

You kan see it on yesterday's stream archive: http://www.twitch.tv/epicgp/b/352286287 (at around 36:10)

I wonder how much more work it is to add that uppercut. Adding over 10% is definitely a plus.
Its like the meter-less reset uppercut version of robot. I've been using it for a minute, but I'm still trying to get as consistent as I can with the one I'm using right now.

Kosu

Noob
I just noticed you only dash once before the uppercut, I didnt know that was possible. That double dash always seemed a little out of control to me. Its all about the spacing on that b2 it seems, right? good stuff!
I used double dash, but first one was very short. If You do this in this way its easier to link 1,2,1 after reverse uppercut.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Thx mate. I think that the net is too low, but I will try. Do you think that from 1 bar you can pull off more damage?
i think the max for him is about 88% for 1 bar, but im skeptical if it will work or not. It involves a different method.

uf2, 21~net, uf2, b2, njp, EXbomb, fb, 121~cb, net, b2, d2, 21, 121~net, jk, d2... 88%

If it works, its hard.