What's new

How would you feel about a new character as DLC?

Would you like a new character as DLC?

• Total voters

MK Led

Umbasa
I rather wait for the next game to learn their personalities, but part of me says why not? Any new dlc character will have about as much character development as ferra/torr, maybe more.
One of the good things about mkx is that, because of the character intros, any new character can be given personality. If you listen to all of them for any character in the game, you get a much better idea of what they're like than you would ever get from the story mode lol, especially for characters like Ferra/Torr, Erron Black, etc.

Aramonde

Noob
No! MK has too many unused characters as it is that need to be back.

Sigh..... I guest that's the reason I don't come here often anymore. Thank you for wasting my time sir.
Come on bruh how did you not see that obvious troll.

Bob Ross

Variation one: Background.
Variation two: Foreground.
Variation three: Happy Little Tree.
*player quits* QUITALITY! Bob: You just got your happy little ass beat

Numbskull727

happiness is a warm gun
One of the good things about mkx is that, because of the character intros, any new character can be given personality. If you listen to all of them for any character in the game, you get a much better idea of what they're like than you would ever get from the story mode lol, especially for characters like Ferra/Torr, Erron Black, etc.
I think the tower endings for both of those characters say more about them than their intros, especially ferra/torr. I do agree about the intros though. Also, do you want to be introduced to a new Mk character when he or she only has 1 costume? Only 2 for all the new cast members already makes me scratch my head when looking at Scorpion and Kitana's medley of costumes.

MK Led

Umbasa
I think the tower endings for both of those characters say more about them than their intros, especially ferra/torr. I do agree about the intros though. Also, do you want to be introduced to a new Mk character when he or she only has 1 costume? Only 2 for all the new cast members already makes me scratch my head when looking at Scorpion and Kitana's medley of costumes.
Yeah I'd love to see all the new characters get more costumes, will be pretty disappointed if f/t never get another. And yeah true the endings do explain what both characters' deals are, I just like how the intros give the characters little extra personality traits, nothing major but I'm a sucker for small details like that, haha.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Extra outfits are just that ... extra. They don't really matter, IMO.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
4 classics is the obvious way to go. Baraka, Sindel, Fujin and BRC.

If you replace BRC with Rain then you have the best overall pack but BRC is also relevant to the story.