What's new

How would you feel about a new character as DLC?

Would you like a new character as DLC?

• Total voters

TamedLizard

Buff George
Nah. Let new characters have their debut in MK11 with a few of the more popular MKX newbies like D'Vorah, Cassie, Erron, and Kotal.

Plus, with so many great characters left on the voided sidelines, it really wouldn't make much sense not to tap into that pool from a sales perspective.

Shang Tsung, Fujin, Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke, Noob, Rain, Sareena, Bo, Havik, Reiko, Sindel, Nightwolf, Baraka, and even poor Jade.

Pull 4 out of that. The majority of those listed would sell extremely well and I have no doubts the more obscure ones would be fun as hell to play and would garner more fans.

I still can't wrap my head around the reasoning behind thinking characters like Bo and Reiko would be the exact same as they were over a decade ago. Give it a go. You might be pleasantly surprised. Tremor and Shinnok would agree.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Lol as long as it doesn't lead to a vortex that would be pretty cool. Shang's soul steal would definitely have to change him into the other character to not be to similar to shinnok
Well shinnok needs to steal the soul steal and then change into shang, so he can just rarely transform into shang. Shang can trasform into shinnok more, but his mimicry will only steal mimicry (like in a shinnok mirror), even if shinnok is transformed. Perfect.

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
Dont think pirates of Caribbean think like spinal design but not an actual skeleton lol it could be designed to fit

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Give me Spawn. Dude is literally a walking variation system.
Fujin. Cause Wind Power.
Rain as a sub for Fujin. Cause Effin lightning, and water.
Sindel: Cause..its Sindel.
Smoke: Dudes just awesome.
Bo Rai Cho: There are no fat people besides Johnny Cage in this game.
Alien: Cause we need another Reptile.
Lord Aizen: Cause its all according to plan.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
An elder god would be cool. We don't know of any yet except Shinnok was once one. It'd be cool to see another, non-elemental based though. I'm sick of gimmicky characters based on the next elemental on the list. Also no plasmic-goo type characters, that seems to be what games decide on when they are trying to avoid elemental based characters.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Well shinnok needs to steal the soul steal and then change into shang, so he can just rarely transform into shang. Shang can trasform into shinnok more, but his mimicry will only steal mimicry (like in a shinnok mirror), even if shinnok is transformed. Perfect.
soulception?