What's new

General/Other - Cryomancer How to Improve Cryomancer

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Cryomancer? Absolutely not. Cryomancer is useless as it is. He's nothing but running in and applying a reactable unsafe 50/50. His hammer is completely useless as anything but a combo extender and he has no way of gaining meter. Grandmaster is better in every possible way except midscreen damage.
You should play YUZU_RZA. Def one of the best cryo here in eu. He will make you reconsider this ^^

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Hey guys I'm here to back up Goat-City.

I think you should be able to combo d+4 into iceball.
iceball should be safe on block, and it should be a mid. It should also do like 10% damage and do a lot of chip damage.
Reason why I think you should combo off d+4 is because in Street Fighter Ryu can do c. mk into fireball. I think it would make perfect sense that Sub-Zero can do something similar as well.

His d+2 should be air invulnerable and freeze the opponent. Ken in Street Fighter has a dragon uppercut that sets people on fire. It makes perfect sense for Sub-Zero's d+2 to freeze the opponent.

Sub Zero should also have a hurricane kick. Just because, that be kinda cool.

I agree with Goat-City that d+1 should be able to combo into something. In a lot of other fighting games people can combo from a down jab. Sub-Zero should have it too just because its cool.
this shit just gave me nightmares. Srsly bro i cant sleep now.... laying in bed... cant get it out of my mind..... :eek:

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Really doesn't matter if you lose 13-0 it just means YUZU is the better player, the variation still needs work for even matches

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
If his uppercut in Cryo is to have 10f startup, then it needs to be a high, cause currently it hits mid. Having a 10f mid hitting uppercut is fucked up, even for MKX.

Glue, plz, F4 is fine as it is.
Man, he needs a tick throw normal. F4 is perfect for that, considering its not hit confirmable.

If his D2 was made faster, it would defiantly need to be high.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Give him a kano projectile? Thats funny.
I comain cryo. i feel all he really needs is b3,3~iceball to work. NJP to have a sword animation like erron and scorpion and for 112 to push back, other than that, hes fine.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
You know what, fuck it. I want everything in the OP, make this character god tier so I can switch to him and braindead win everything.

Yak

Noob
All variations get b33 iceball connecting.
Cryo needs something to build meter I feel like. Though an ice throwing knife as a projectile would be cool or some type of ground freeze. Tbh I'm not really sure exactly what to give him with out making him too good. Though just because, it'd be kind of cool if the air frost hammer could be meter burned.