What's new

Question how to get in on raven........

zaf

professor
rush her the fuck down. dont let her out space you.

when you block a soul crush dash in, you got time for that. you need to make her soul crush and exploit it being -20.

would help if you said who you played.

dont listen to vulcan hades... he doesnt know what he is talking about.
you need to rush her down.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Wow. What an incredibly insightful assessment of the character. With such an intellectual outlook I find it mind boggling that you can't find a viable solution to help with countering her keep away...
Wow. What a helpful response to a person's problems. With such wisdom we will all surely improve as players now.

May I go into other characters' forums, create threads and call their characters lil bitches and sluts? That would be splendid. :)
Don't be so sensitive. You can talk about the subject which is strategy of getting in on raven, or you can run your mouth and then you get to deal with me.

Is what he said appropriate? No. But neither is your perpetuating it. How about you let me handle that and you can happily be constructive or get out.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Don't be so sensitive. You can talk about the subject which is strategy of getting in on raven, or you can run your mouth and then you get to deal with me.

Is what he said appropriate? No. But neither is your perpetuating it. How about you let me handle that and you can happily be constructive or get out.
NO NEED TO BE RUDE, GREEN GUY. It's all fun and games until Frothy starts being a dirty cop. :coffee:
And I'm not getting out of my own character's forum. LOL.

AYSAMO

Noob
Wow. What an incredibly insightful assessment of the character. With such an intellectual outlook I find it mind boggling that you can't find a viable solution to help with countering her keep away...
It's funny you're trying so hard with asinine obstinacy to flex your Spergy vocabulary simply because someone asked for help and made fun of your cartoon fap-idol out of his own frustration lol. Raven happens to encourage playing lame as fuck, so are you honestly surprised someone is asking for tips on how to overcome brainless fullscreen pressure, and force a Raven main to actually think while they play?