What's new

Guide How to fight Doomsday, by SonicBoomBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eldriken

@RedRaptor10

So, I tried the whole backdashing the 3,3 thing and it seems that it's character specific. I tried it with Doomsday, Batman, Nightwing and Deathstroke. Deathstroke was the only one I could get the backdash to come out with. I'll try the rest of the cast eventually. But from what I can tell, it is specific to Deathstroke at the moment. My timing can't be any different as the rest of the characters, y'know? I tried at least 100 times with character except Deathstroke.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
@RedRaptor10

So, I tried the whole backdashing the 3,3 thing and it seems that it's character specific. I tried it with Doomsday, Batman, Nightwing and Deathstroke. Deathstroke was the only one I could get the backdash to come out with. I'll try the rest of the cast eventually. But from what I can tell, it is specific to Deathstroke at the moment. My timing can't be any different as the rest of the characters, y'know? I tried at least 100 times with character except Deathstroke.
You try it blocking the first 3 low?

ryublaze

Noob
@RedRaptor10

ur right i can't do it with batman. i figured all characters could backdash cuz i was able to backdash with ares lol. i guess characters with slow startup backdashes can't do it.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
ur right i can't do it with batman. i figured all characters could backdash cuz i was able to backdash with ares lol. i guess characters with slow startup backdashes can't do it.
Block the initial 3 low, then try to backdash...see if that works.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Registering tonight. Should be T4P The Great One. I'm pretty sure you dont live in washington I would of heard of you. You main doomsday?
Registering tonight. Should be T4P The Great One. I'm pretty sure you dont live in washington I would of heard of you. You main doomsday?
I live in Oregon. I got top 8 in mk at NWM4.
Didnt come last year when reggie won. Dink and I will both be coming for blood this year.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
@RedRaptor10

Noobys 3,3 pushback chart still holds true then

Status
Not open for further replies.