What's new

How the next DBZ game should be made...

TamedLizard

Buff George

Anyone ever play this gem? It's no Budokai, but it was pretty fun. This was the first DBZ game I ever played.

But more on topic, definite yes to a Budokai 4. Haven't played any of the Tenkaichis but own all the Budokais still. 3 was an amazing game. Dragon Rush ultimates were so hype lol.

Last edited:

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs

Anyone ever play this gem? It's no Budokai, but it was pretty fun. This was the first DBZ game I ever played.

But more on topic, definite yes to a Budokai 4. Haven't played any of the Tenkaichis but own all the Budokais still. 3 was an amazing game. Dragon Rush ultimates were so hype lol.
DBFB was my first aswell though I was too young to know what I was doing or why I was doing it.

Same with Ultimate Battle 22

Actually still have this game. Clunky af tbh, but it has all of the gt transformations.

Last edited: