What's new

How should Sub-Zero come back in MK10? And Who should he be?

Should Sub-Zero come back and if so who should it be?

• Total voters

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Shredder Zero is worst Zero.

HATE that costume.

He does not look badass, he looks like a tool... specifically, a can opener.

In order of best to worst:

MKDA Alt/Armageddon Primary
MK9 either
MK2
MK Shaolin Monks
MK1
MK4
MKDA primary
MK3
MKD
MK9 Cyber

Didn't count MKvsDC or all the other random ones like sub zero mythologies.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
he actually wasn't any bigger

his stance made him look like a squatty bald dude.
Well I mean bigger as in "his cyber suit/upgrade" what I mean, I know the cyber bots have more armor in general i just thought Sektor and Cyber Sub's newer look seemed slightly moer bulky then say their classic costumes if you know what I mean. The stance thing lol IDK lol. Squatty bald dude? lol

Sub-Zero that throws clones like Noob? PogChamp
Great concept but sounds horribly broken lol. I can see it now "nerf his fucking clone throws" They freeze you? yeah...that would be annoying haha but interesting.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Shredder Zero is worst Zero.

HATE that costume.

He does not look badass, he looks like a tool... specifically, a can opener.

In order of best to worst:

MKDA Alt/Armageddon Primary
MK9 either
MK2
MK Shaolin Monks
MK1
MK4
MKDA primary
MK3
MKD
MK9 Cyber

Didn't count MKvsDC or all the other random ones like sub zero mythologies.
We have very different tastes indeed. I'm a big fan of Shredder Zero and I'm also very fond of how Cyber Sub looks (although not of the character itself). I also liked how he looked in MK4 which is low on your list. We have very different concepts of what Sub-Zero is.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
We have very different tastes indeed. I'm a big fan of Shredder Zero and I'm also very fond of how Cyber Sub looks (although not of the character itself). I also liked how he looked in MK4 which is low on your list. We have very different concepts of what Sub-Zero is.
Well I like the more traditional mk ninja style mixed with a little unique cryomancer syle. If you'll notice, the farther down the list you go... the less and less ninja like he looks. (yeah, yeah... he's not technically a ninja... blah, blah :p)

MKF30

Gotta love the different Subby preferences in here lol.

These are a few of my favs :)

MKF30

I would take that costume

Icy arms i call him.

OHHHH maybe if they do a trait type thing...... his trait is the icy arms of doom.
That could be interesting or perhaps his new Xray can have glowing, Icy Arms! :)

I never realized there was such a big to do about the Sub zero bros
lol that was just funny the way you said that "the sub-zero bros" haha like Mario bros haha.

Sounds like a good idea for a prequel MK game "Brothers" about the Sub-Zero Brothers growing up.

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
OH GOD YES

I was just watching the MUGEN tournament at UFGT and the SZ had an Akuma style air ice ball

ED PLS, you know what you have to do :tonyt

MKF30

lol that would be interesting to have a air ice ball Sub-Zero? man I can see that being fun lol

MKF30

Just imagine forcing people to deal with an overhead ice ball that they have to respect every time you jump...mmm

He needs it.
I would love to see Sub with that move, (did you know he had that in MK Mythologies ;) well it was an air iceball and he had a diagonal ice AA ball like ground freeze but opposite if you remember ;)

I think if they gave Sub one of those, clone again and the ground shower or ice shower again he'd be a serious contender.

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
I would love to see Sub with that move, (did you know he had that in MK Mythologies ;) well it was an air iceball and he had a diagonal ice AA ball like ground freeze but opposite if you remember ;)

I think if they gave Sub one of those, clone again and the ground shower or ice shower again he'd be a serious contender.
I will admit I don't remember that. I was only a wee child the last time I played Mythologies though,lol. I would have played anything with Subby in it back then so I suppose I didn't pay attention to detail haha.

All this speculation is making me ache for MK10 :( I might even play more than just SZ this time around.:D

MKF30

I will admit I don't remember that. I was only a wee child the last time I played Mythologies though,lol. I would have played anything with Subby in it back then so I suppose I didn't pay attention to detail haha.

All this speculation is making me ache for MK10 :( I might even play more than just SZ this time around.:D
awee lol so you were little, all good lol. I was growing up during the Atari, NES 80's and 90's era lol so I was about ehh probably in my teens when MK:M came out. Man, brings me back. I tried finding vids with just that but couldn't find any argggh tempted to play it and tape it just to show you guys the moves I'm referring to lol.

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
awee lol so you were little, all good lol. I was growing up during the Atari, NES 80's and 90's era lol so I was about ehh probably in my teens when MK:M came out. Man, brings me back. I tried finding vids with just that but couldn't find any argggh tempted to play it and tape it just to show you guys the moves I'm referring to lol.
I was doing the same thing! I was getting frustrated skimming through lets plays to see it,lol. I really need to play through that game and finish it.

MKF30

I was doing the same thing! I was getting frustrated skimming through lets plays to see it,lol. I really need to play through that game and finish it.
Yeah, unless you enter the cheat code to get all the powers you have to wait til the middle to end of the game to get that.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
For older SUB-Zero (Bi-Han)

For Younger SUB-Zero (Kuai Lang) as Cyber-SUB Zero

Basically what you listened to in the generation you grew up in with the best "SUBS" around for that era.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I think they should bring back Sub as partially-restored to his original self...like, he's more human-like, but still a cyborg.