What's new

Question How is everyone doing w MMH???

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Ive won like 85% of my matches with him, I really can't find too much of a bad match up for him. He's quite awesome and I'm still in the beginning stages. His OTG setups are amazing as well as his orbs. All around good character. Just wanna know if u guys share the same experience as I do?

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I'm doing well, but I did get bodied by one dude tonight...I think it had more to do with my terrible online play. His MB orb into b3 pressure is crazy good, people try to poke out all the time and eat full combos, and when they learn to respect it you can get good pressure and mixups.

3 is a fantastic AA, you can just 3~db3 on reaction to jump-ins, if trait is up you can punish people for trying to jump Pillars from a surprisingly far distance. He is a spacing-intensive character, I've been spending more time in the lab with him than online. I really need to get some offline play with this game...

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
i really enjoy using him. his setups are not perfect as they can be poked, woke up, or backdashed but if you condition your opponent right they can be pretty devastating. i can also confidently say that all of his combos are viable for online play.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I'm finding Batman and Aquaman to be 2 of his harder matchups. Their traits make life slightly harder on MMH.

Oh and I feel like the only reason I lose online is because of missed B3's after the DB1(MB). That thing is so hard to hit online.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
Why wasn't he a day 1 character? Soooo much fun and versatile as hell! Online is another story, however. I went 4-12 last night.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
By the way, what B-n-Bs are you guys finding to be simple enough for online competition? my staple now is 22 m.grab MB, 222 for 25%.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yet, you're byuing all of them...smart move

Lol, yeah. I didn't have the extra $15 with me when I got Injustice, and since I knew who the characters were I just didn't even bother. Only a $5 loss though!