What's new

Question How is everyone doing w MMH???

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Lol, yeah. I didn't have the extra $15 with me when I got Injustice, and since I knew who the characters were I just didn't even bother. Only a $5 loss though!
It sucks that there wont another season pass...i really dont wanna pay full price, but I already bought MMH, so it dont matter now.

MMH-

Excellent rushdown
Excellent mixups
Decent zoning
Excellent counter-zoning
Excellent setups
Builds meter with EXTREME ease.
Massive damage output if you can do the combos right.
Still great damage output if you can even do scaled down combos.

I was going to pick up this character, but I was running into waaay too many mirror matches.

He's like Lex, except much safer, faster setups, more damage output, better mobility, and better meter management....

...I was going to pick up this character, but I was running into waaay too many mirror...
I've played a little over 100 ranked matches with MMH on XBL and only encountered 3 mirror matches. I've run into at least 25 GLs, opening with MMH's f2d3 is wrecking their sweep combos at start of match. :)

I'm digging MMH right now. A little execution heavy but the range on his normal and strings is rediculously good. I think Im gonna main him and relegate Sinestro to my secondary.

One problem with MMH is for some reason I have the hardest time dealing with Bane and Grundy, their armor is just too much to deal with. So for those matchups I have to counter with Sinestro for now. I really need to figure those MUs out.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I've played a little over 100 ranked matches with MMH on XBL and only encountered 3 mirror matches. I've run into at least 25 GLs, opening with MMH's f2d3 is wrecking their sweep combos at start of match. :)

I'm digging MMH right now. A little execution heavy but the range on his normal and strings is rediculously good. I think Im gonna main him and relegate Sinestro to my secondary.

One problem with MMH is for some reason I have the hardest time dealing with Bane and Grundy, their armor is just too much to deal with. So for those matchups I have to counter with Sinestro for now. I really need to figure those MUs out.
mmh against grundy should just be airborn constantly , every time he tries to move punish with teleport overhead , also learn to use backdashes with mmh ;)

Two questions: what MB orb set ups are u guys using especially the ones allowing a free B3?
And is there video of Reo using MMH?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
I'm the slowest learner ever. It took me a week in the lab before trying a match. But even online 38-48% combos are coming out and confirmable even online. MMH is like switching from automatic to standard. There's so much more thought and control that goes into everything he does. I'm liking him enough to drop Zod as my secondary. It will take a few more weeks before I will expect to start seeing wins. Another bonus: new psn tag fits 'MartianManhumper'

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
Two questions: what MB orb set ups are u guys using especially the ones allowing a free B3?

as far as i know there is no "free" setups. everything can be poked, backdashed or woken up out of. though, you can just block and wait to see what your opponent does and react accordingly in many cases. unless i'm missing something.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Thanks to NRS my character crisis ended. The more fun to play character, gave me back the taste for the game. On the last weekend I played with a teammate about 160 matches against Grundy and Joker, winning 100 :cool:

Easily the better built DLC.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
Anyone is better than a parade of Supes....Online sometimes reminds me of the "Reign of the Supermen" storyline years back- They are everywhere! MMH definitely needs his hype-ass white outfit...look it up!!!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
All of my opponents that I fought with him were free. If they tried to zone me they would get out zoned or punished by teleports. If they tried jumping after b3/f3 or at me in general standing 3 anti air into combo. If they were wake up happy they would eat a delicious orb for breakfast. Not to mention his MB alien pillar makes jumping against him the most frightful thing. The only time I thought I was in trouble was doomsday but after just using his trait to attack at a safe distance it was also free. :p

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
EGP Wonder_Chef are u on xbl? If so hit me up EMPEROR PRYCE is my gt. Tryna learn new tech, I got tech as well. I can cross up teleport after mb grab which OTGs. Just lookin for help on his pressure and spacing.

I'm finding Batman and Aquaman to be 2 of his harder matchups. Their traits make life slightly harder on MMH.

Oh and I feel like the only reason I lose online is because of missed B3's after the DB1(MB). That thing is so hard to hit online.

I think Aquaman's trident clips MMH's teleport

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Spending serious Lab Time working on Execution with him, played a few online matches.
Need to learn his overall objective and when to zone vs when to rush down, especially in terms of MUs...

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I'm just putting together my go to combos as of now. I need to work on the general flow with him. It seems like I'm teleporting around everywhere like a fool.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
What are these 'OTG' setups you speak of, OP? I ask because people have been listing 'unblockable' set ups. Hard to block doesn't = unblockable.

Also, I've been doing surprisingly well with him, not just against noobs. In fact I've been trying to play as may high level players as I can in an attempt to truly guage how to go about match ups and whether or not I am actually doing good.

Against MMH, though, I tend to tear them a new one. Including one that was much better than me with the character. In the end, it turns out he's just another man to punish.

Aquaman is trouble though. I notice a trend with the DLCS:

"Pre-patch Scorpion is broken, but Aquaman can stand against him."
''GeneralM2Dave: Aquaman vs Zatanna=10-0 in his favor"
"Lobo vs Aquaman is suicide"
Rickyraws: My worst MU so far is against Aquaman"

Hmmmm.........

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks

This is a bit gimmicky so it doesn't always work, but I do 22 MB DF1 then I do 22b3. Since there's a gap in 22b3 where they can poke the 22 pushes them into the orb forcing them to block the b3 giving you +4 advantage for a follow up :) like I said gimmicky because they can poke you if they react to the orb but I've had some success with it.