What's new

Question How do we play him now?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
maybe don't participate in threads you don't like?

Truth is lots of ppl on these forums are flabbergasted at the fact a lot of Deathstroke players claim he is bad/not viable/or Kano tier. That's ludicrous. You disagree? That's cool, that's why we have the forums.
Ok but that was when the patch first arrived. It's been 4 days now. The thread would've been dead long by now if it weren't for you guys who keep bumping it.

So you wish to have a thread just so you could hate? Fine. It's fair I guess. But let that sink in for a second and just give it some thought.
I never said that. I said in a joking manner that ds players are worse down players than smoke players. Then the Internet police came in asking for threads to be closed.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
nope. Still don't understand what makes me a hypocrite.
Reptile was considered a Top 10 character due to Elbow Dash and Reptile players were being blown up for downplaying. Realizing later that he's actually not as good as the majority thought.

You're being part of that majority right now making DS look like God while Supes , BA , KF and other are slipping your salty mind.

Reptile was considered a Top 10 character due to Elbow Dash and Reptile players were being blown up for downplaying. Realizing later that he's actually not as good as the majority thought.

You're being part of that majority right now making DS look like God while Supes , BA , KF and other are slipping your salty mind.
1. I'm a notorious up player of reptile to this day
2. At no point have I said one word about ds being god like or even speak on what my opinions of his tier placement is
3. Read the thread, all I said was a joke, comparing smoke players to ds players for downplaying

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Deathstroke was taken from Kenshi Tier to Sub-Zero Tier, more or less.

He's not AS strong, but he is still very much useful in the right hands.

Jumping 3 is a hell of a drug.
B1U2 is going to be your best friend for the rest of your life.
Don't ever even think of pressing 4. There is no point. None.
Learn your mixups now, and comprise as many ways as possible to remain unorthadox.
ALWAYS BE AWARE OF YOUR GODDAMN SURROUNDINGS - nothing, NOTHING will save you or destroy you faster than the interactables/armor-burned interactions around you.

More to come.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I'm tempted to go on all other character forums and post troll/piss the mainers off threads telling them "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT."

Then again, that'd get me banned, and I have more contributions to the DS community I'm determined to make. Nope, I'm not about to stoop to counter trolling, because I have more substantial things to post, apparently unlike some people.

He wasn't heavily nerfed, he was just made more fair and less brain dead.

12 nerfs in one patch. Did anyone else get that?
(@Hitoshura, you missed 3 :p)

Levaranoia

War God

You just need to stop talking man