What's new

Question How do we play him now?

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
No, that's sad. Pick up a zoning character if you have a problem because NRS probably isn't giving him buffs.
i dunno, they could always wait till casuals have had their fill with this game and buff em when they don't expect it ;D.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Wow... a deathstroke thread that has more then half of all the posts coming from DS mains... I'm amazed.
Anyways like everyone has said he needs to be played like a hybrid now.
Also did this thread really need to be made, we have both the general discussion and the MU threat along with the low guns chart and the vortex threads?

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Viable, but not good. Can't say the same about BA and Supes though.

Also, aren't you the Grundy player that I ran sets with? I didn't know you were on TYM.
Grundy is awesome but I've never played him. I play the Batman

I think viable is good. BA and Supes are a bit OP IMO

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
nice one.
Listen my point is that no Ds player in here wanted this thread to be made and we know it shouldnt of, but most of us either commented by saying he was meant to be played hybrid which he is... or said that threads like this shouldnt be made...

Listen my point is that no Ds player in here wanted this thread to be made and we know it shouldnt of, but most of us either commented by saying he was meant to be played hybrid which he is... or said that threads like this shouldnt be made...
maybe don't participate in threads you don't like?

Truth is lots of ppl on these forums are flabbergasted at the fact a lot of Deathstroke players claim he is bad/not viable/or Kano tier. That's ludicrous. You disagree? That's cool, that's why we have the forums.