What's new

How did you find/what brought you to TYM?

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I think I was looking for Scorpion combos online and stumbled upon this site. I also remember finding something about Tom Brady, but I'm not quite sure how that came to be. I just know I'm glad I'm here now. This site has helped me level up hella. I would still be doing jip uppercut combos without this site.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Used to go on GameFAQs. Then a Mortal Monday thing happened (had to sign up here to enter). Then a bunch of other stuff. Then I was here.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Googling shit during the psn crash I kept seeing this site pop up. Checked it out one day...never left

And I'm still free :D

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
The people (and gamers in general) tend to have a really witter humour and I like it. I have not played MK9 in ages, but all these callouts, shoutouts and general drama keep me interested.

I need the formula STORMS.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I've been following the MK scene on the Internet since playing MKII in the arcades 20 years ago. All of the endless MK websites. Eventually my home became TYM.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I was here since two years ago, back when the site was still known as Mortal Kombat Empires. STORMS and Bossette invited me here, and eventually I came around. I've been operating through here and MKU ever since.

Sadly MKU is no longer what it used to be. TYM always found a way to keep the MK spark alive, and that's what I love about this place.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
My friends are forcing me to play this game at a competitive level. Got the game maybe two weeks ago, done nothing but clean, study (study MK not useless stuff like biology) and play. Now im leaving for MLG dallas tomorrow. Got great luck of the draw and chose Cyrax as the character I wanted, TYM has a very good guide for him.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I used to be an MKO regular....forums were dead, not much interest in competitive MK, combos, strat, and some other issues. I kept hearing people reference TYM on tournament streams and Nephrite talked about it quite a bit, and shared info he got from there so after lurking for like two or three months I finally joined in November 2011.

I came to get better and for Stryker and Jade, stayed for the community <3.