What's new

How Cassie should look

She look hot and better too bad all her skins are trash next to Jackie and sonya. They almost got Sonya right with wargames but they screw that up we already know who is the real one who had the outfit and face voice. I guess it's not passionate enough

EDIT: The point of showing this post is to hopefully show NRS that muscular women don't look like dudes, and not every woman needs to have spaghetti arms, especially not the ones in the military when we all know they train like animals every day.

The outfit wasn't really what I was focusing on but, take the socks off and I'm down. If the men can show off their abs, so can the women.

#BUFFWOMENFORMK11

I think Cassie abs have more definition in the in-game model. The whole skin looks better while playing than it does in the personalization screen tbf.

SamZ

Noob
That model actually looks way off from what Cassie would actually look like imo. Forearms are way too big, shoulders are way too big, quads/thighs are not in proportion to the rest of the model, large traps seem off putting on a female model and narrows the character to the point where her clavacle looks like its 4"wide, hands of a lumberjack. Women in the military typically don't look like bodybuilder women on Anavar. Most importantly it just doesn't look cool . I couldnt imagine going into a meeting with a design like that. Uninspired, weird socks/ hiking boots, generic workout gear. I commend the effort , but NRS has never lacked talent in the character design/3D modeling department. It's not as easy as throwing some "muscles" on a model. They have a look they're trying to go for. The designs probably go through tons of focus groups/meetings. Sometimes maybe the powers above choose something that is boring(jacqui mkx), but for the most part characters look good in this game, with the look matching the personality of the character.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
That model actually looks way off from what Cassie would actually look like imo. Forearms are way too big, shoulders are way too big, quads/thighs are not in proportion to the rest of the model, large traps seem off putting on a female model and narrows the character to the point where her clavacle looks like its 4"wide, hands of a lumberjack. Women in the military typically don't look like bodybuilder women on Anavar. Most importantly it just doesn't look cool . I couldnt imagine going into a meeting with a design like that. Uninspired, weird socks/ hiking boots, generic workout gear. I commend the effort , but NRS has never lacked talent in the character design/3D modeling department. It's not as easy as throwing some "muscles" on a model. They have a look they're trying to go for. The designs probably go through tons of focus groups/meetings. Sometimes maybe the powers above choose something that is boring(jacqui mkx), but for the most part characters look good in this game, with the look matching the personality of the character.
My shoulders and traps are like Cassie's but I'm real and proportionate so there's that lmao. And of course, it's fan work so it's not super accurate, but a lot of the military folk these days do cross-fit on base and off and it's not far fetched that she would look like that especially at her age.

All I'm saying is give us diversity in female body models, it's like they're afraid to give them a little muscle.

SamZ

Noob
That model actually looks way off from what Cassie would actually look like imo. Forearms are way too big, shoulders are way too big, quads/thighs are not in proportion to the rest of the model, large traps seem off putting on a female model and narrows the character to the point where her clavacle looks like its 4"wide, hands of a lumberjack. Woman in the military don't look like bodybuilder woman on Anavar. Most importantly it just doesn't look cool . I couldnt imagine going into a meeting with a design like that. Uninspired, weird socks/ hiking boots, generic workout gear. I commend the effort , but NRS has never lacked talent in the character design/3D modeling department. It's not as easy as throwing some "muscles" on a model. They have a look they're trying to go for. The designs probably go through tons of focus groups/meetings. Sometimes maybe the powers above choose something that is boring(jacqui mkx), but for the most part characters look good in this game, with the look matching the personality of the character.
My shoulders and traps are like Cassie's but I'm real and proportionate so there's that lmao. And of course, it's fan work so it's not super accurate, but a lot of the military folk these days do cross-fit on base and off and it's not far fetched that she would look like that especially at her age.

All I'm saying is give us diversity in female body models, it's like they're afraid to give them a little muscle.
I do agree, they need diversity in body types. I think track and field/combat sports has the most accurate portrayal of how i would imagine Cassie to look.

Last edited:
She def

EDIT: The point of showing this post is to hopefully show NRS that muscular women don't look like dudes, and not every woman needs to have spaghetti arms, especially not the ones in the military when we all know they train like animals every day.

The outfit wasn't really what I was focusing on but, take the socks off and I'm down. If the men can show off their abs, so can the women.

#BUFFWOMENFORMK11
She definitely needs more muscular development especially on the lower half of her body,, but the main thing that I want changed is those shorts. She needs shorter shorts and a more shapely butt. She is a female that obviously lifts weights,, runs, it very active. Her butt looks like a guys. As a matter of fact some of the male characters in the game has a better looking butt than Cassie. Look at Frost's new aftermath skin. That is the way a female butt should look.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
the main thing that I want changed is those shorts. She needs shorter shorts and a more shapely butt. She is a female that obviously lifts weights,, runs, it very active. Her butt looks like a guys. As a matter of fact some of the male characters in the game has a better looking butt than Cassie. Look at Frost's new aftermath skin. That is the way a female butt should look.
Yikes

"The way a female butt should look"

This statement is disturbing and exclusionary in so many ways.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
someone fucked up

truly a beautiful model, but I see what went wrong. The model has a very wide jaw and I feel like it isn’t a feature that renders as well and it makes Cassie look more moon faced in game.
truly a beautiful model, but I see what went wrong. The model has a very wide jaw and I feel like it isn’t a feature that renders as well and it makes Cassie look more moon faced in game.

again, the model is strikingly beautiful, and Cassie doesn’t look horrible in game, but that particular feature is far less flattering in game.

WA-Finest

>>WILL SLIDE IN NEUTRAL<<
Some of yall really shit talking the outfits she has now but want her to be wearing nothing but a bra and short shorts? lmao classic

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I'd like her to have some casual outfits.... blue jeans, a leather jackets, glasses, gloves and motor cycle boots.. where is that kind of outfit. Fuck off with the space suites and the near naked stuff.

Art Lean

Noob
I'd like her to have some casual outfits.... blue jeans, a leather jackets, glasses, gloves and motor cycle boots.. where is that kind of outfit. Fuck off with the space suites and the near naked stuff.
Agreed, would love just the casual Cassie from the MKX comic. Don’t want her looking like a slut, just want her looking cool and in line with her characterisation: a military trained daughter of a Hollywood superstar. A California “it girl” with the combat skills of a green beret, MKX perfectly captured her personality, style and skills without ever sexualising her.

There are 20 different recolours... I repeat 20!!!! different recolours of that big clunky space suit with the neck brace. It has more colour variants than any other skin in the game! Yet it’s just awful and doesn’t have any relevance to anything in the game, story or character, who the hell decided to waste all those resources on that???

well i think they did a good job with the model they took for her body. her current body type looks like rondas. a lot of water retention and muscular upper body with average legs. but she looked more like the second picture body wise in mkx and comics.

17096 17097

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Yikes

"The way a female butt should look"

This statement is disturbing and exclusionary in so many ways.
I think he means in terms of muscle tone, a fit woman who trains for strength has toned glutes, quads, arms (some women I know even have the cephalic vein visible on their arms). Probably some decently toned abs though, although women usually shouldn't be leaner than the mid to low teens for bf %, so she shouldn't be too shredded unless of course she's on steroids or borderline starvation. There is no way a woman should or shouldn't look in general, but there is a way to accurately design a woman who is supposed to be a badass soldier.

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
well i think they did a good job with the model they took for her body. her current body type looks like rondas. a lot of water retention and muscular upper body with average legs. but she looked more like the second picture body wise in mkx and comics.

View attachment 17096View attachment 17097
Shoulda kept scrolling before I responded to crimson, the woman next to ronda is literally what I was describing. Well Ronda too ofc.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I think he means in terms of muscle tone, a fit woman who trains for strength has toned glutes, quads, arms (some women I know even have the cephalic vein visible on their arms). Probably some decently toned abs though, although women usually shouldn't be past the mid to low teens for bf %, so she shouldn't be too shredded unless of course she's on steroids or borderline starvation. There is no way a woman should or shouldn't look in general, but there is a way to accurately design a woman who is supposed to be a badass soldier.
Yeah I hear you, but let's be real.. Women who 'train' have all kinds of different shapes and sizes. It depends on their natural body type/build, what specific exercises they are doing, their diet, etc. I can do the same exercises as you and look different in different areas than you will.

There are absolutely no circumstances under which you can define what "a woman's butt should look like", with one right way to do it, and that's it. We spend far more time complaining about every detail of a woman's anatomy (but especially face/butt/bust size/etc) for female video game characters than we do for men. It's ridiculous.

It keeps us from having more diverse female archetypes because everyone decides "A woman shouldn't look like that" or "This is how a woman's chest/butt/face/etc. should look".