What's new

homing missile doesnt do chip damage

NKZero

Noob
EX Missile causing chip wouldn't make the character broken. He doesn't build meter like other characters do.
No character in the game should have a move that does guaranteed chip. It's just stupid in general. If you are smart enough you can initiate the chip damage anyways through a homing missile set-up. I think it's fine. It wouldn't break him if it did chip but guaranteed chip is a fundamental flaw that shouldn't exist in any special move.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
No character in the game should have a move that does guaranteed chip. It's just stupid in general. If you are smart enough you can initiate the chip damage anyways through a homing missile set-up. I think it's fine. It wouldn't break him if it did chip but guaranteed chip is a fundamental flaw that shouldn't exist in any special move.
When you're at 1% against a lot of characters you're in a bad position. Ermac kan move in range and just telepush you for that chip. I'm sure other characters have good options to close in the match too.

I'm not saying Sektor needs it or that I want it, but it wouldn't be so bad as to kall it broken if he had it.

To klarify, I wouldn't want it. He doesn't need it... I like Sektor the way he is.