What's new

Strategy - Hollywood Hollywood Doesn't Even Need Nutpunches to Be Top Tier

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Cassie, along with Lao, Tanya and Dragon Fire, should be normalized. Here is my nerf list:

b1 range reduced by 20%
d3 -4 on block
f34 does 14% instead of 18%
EX flipkick -25 on block

Still good, less broken

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
She's going to start winning majors later in the games life, once the game is down to no surprises and nothing but MU knowledge. Cassie will be #1 on everyones tier list. People just need to play her correctly I think.
First of all I don't believe she can be no1 because he can be easily zoned,let's face it,for example I believe reptile kills her,I maybe wrong but this is just my opinion!

Superi0rMagik

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent
why not do the ex nut punch for guaranteed 50/50? and I thought the regular nut punch is barley plus. I could be wrong.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
why not do the ex nut punch for guaranteed 50/50? and I thought the regular nut punch is barley plus. I could be wrong.
Ιt depends on the height you will connect the special,the higher the opponent will be the more frames plus you are,anyway this thread is useless, if you see the guy who started this not using nut punch when he plays Hollywood then OK,but until then I believe there is no point at all.

Ιt depends on the height you will connect the special,the higher the opponent will be the more frames plus you are,anyway this thread is useless, if you see the guy who started this not using nut punch when he plays Hollywood then OK,but until then I believe there is no point at all.
Don't know if this thread is useless, but I certainly don't understand the discussion op wanted to start

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Doesn't she suffer the problem of very low midscreen damage? Nut punch is the only thing that can improve her midscreen damage since there's many situations after landing the regular nut punch when the guessing game is in her favor

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Doesn't she suffer the problem of very low midscreen damage? Nut punch is the only thing that can improve her midscreen damage since there's many situations after landing the regular nut punch when the guessing game is in her favor
She does kind of suffer from low midscreen damage. That's the one of the reasons I've switched from Spec Ops entirely.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
She does kind of suffer from low midscreen damage. That's the one of the reasons I've switched from Spec Ops entirely.
As soon as I did my normal BNB and it was 15% after the nerf I pretty much dropped the game. I lost faith in NRS's ability to balance the roster.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
As soon as I did my normal BNB and it was 15% after the nerf I pretty much dropped the game. I lost faith in NRS's ability to balance the roster.
I mean she still gets 20 meterless into something guaranteed midscreen though, so it's not bad

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Wow I just read this thread to keep updated and just wow. It's clear when somebody doesn't play a character.

I admit im a new cassie main but i dont know what point op was trying to make lol. She can stagger her strings and cancel into specials? So can everyone. Characters like tanya, lao and a list johnny can arguably do it better too