What's new

Match-up Discussion Hitbox Zod mu chart- Khaotic Armor

Zod vs Nightwing 7-3? I dont see it that way or it even being that bad. Maybe on a power interactable stage but that MU is not that hard.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Zod vs Nightwing 7-3? I dont see it that way or it even being that bad. Maybe on a power interactable stage but that MU is not that hard.
Bro we could play for days and our scores wouldn't change offline or online

I'm tired of hearing "we just don't know MU"

ZOD has been out since July 9th 2013

We are only getting harder to defeat,
Trust Me it wont be getting any easier

I've yet to play a NW I didn't 10-2 or worse

Pig Of The Hut

Also this isn't a blow up of u or any NW players

We are just trying to convey that IT IS A VERY BAD MU

You NW players need to stop this shit

It's 7-3 and none of u guys are providing any evidence to differ of that #
First of all, don't say "you NW players". Secondly, the ONLY set you and I played was months ago way before FR and when we did play, I couldn't even keep pressure on you due to the fact that if I did staff spin, we would lag out so that killed 80% of the offense especially against zod. The only way this could be considered a 7-3 is if the im playing zod on a map with an unlimited supply of interactables. Im sticking to 6-4. Zod does not have that cyborg affect against NW. Instant air zod balls against NW is a bill of a tactic.

Pig Of The Hut

First of all, don't say "you NW players". Secondly, the ONLY set you and I played was months ago way before FR and when we did play, I couldn't even keep pressure on you due to the fact that if I did staff spin, we would lag out so that killed 80% of the offense especially against zod. The only way this could be considered a 7-3 is if the im playing zod on a map with an unlimited supply of interactables. Im sticking to 6-4. Zod does not have that cyborg affect against NW
When will u be in atlanta next?

Also this isn't a blow up of u or any NW players

We are just trying to convey that IT IS A VERY BAD MU
I understand what your saying. However if a NW player says they dont have enough exp. Than most likely their gonna play it to feel out the MU and to get a feel for playing it. When I played you the score was 2-10 I think your favor because I never played zod before. Neither did I know his frame data clearly. Now after knowing the mu when I played a Zod at summer jam. He did not destroy me. It was about even. Now me and you could play amd the score could be exactly the same. When that happens I will fully agree that the mu is 7-3.
Unless majority of the matches fall down to the wire where I win by a block string.... Etc...
For it to be 7-3 there has to be something that shows im STRUGGLING to win.. Whenever your ready to run the set offline or online hmu.

Pig Of The Hut

I understand what your saying. However if a NW player says they dont have enough exp. Than most likely their gonna play it to feel out the MU and to get a feel for playing it. When I played you the score was 2-10 I think your favor because I never played zod before. Neither did I know his frame data clearly. Now after knowing the mu when I played a Zod at summer jam. He did not destroy me. It was about even. Now me and you could play amd the score could be exactly the same. When that happens I will fully agree that the mu is 7-3.
Unless majority of the matches fall down to the wire where I win by a block string.... Etc...
For it to be 7-3 there has to be something that shows im STRUGGLING to win.. Whenever your ready to run the set offline or online hmu.
I'll play u in a FT 100 or whatever u want

I'm getting back into it this week

I dont agree on the lex mu. 9-1 for zod?! No way.
I played against many good lex (blackrepublican, Kinetic Balding) and many more.
This MU looks like 6-4 for zod. Zod needs to zone out lex, but lex has many other ways to get in. Once he has armor and he is close to you, you cant really do anything.
Lex's trait cool-off is just for 5 seconds. His trait last for 10 seconds....

If lex knocks you down, you're pretty much over. The same with DD.

I just want you to explain to me why its 9-1, and the same with DD, I think its 5-5 with DD.
Come on dude, its at least 8-2, Lex has NO options against IZAB

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
People are finally agreeing that Zod beats WW <3 I think it's 6-4 tho... And Zatanna hmmm i gotta play that MU more, ATM I think it's 5-5 tho.

I dont agree on the lex mu. 9-1 for zod?! No way.
I played against many good lex (blackrepublican, Kinetic Balding) and many more.
This MU looks like 6-4 for zod. Zod needs to zone out lex, but lex has many other ways to get in. Once he has armor and he is close to you, you cant really do anything.
Lex's trait cool-off is just for 5 seconds. His trait last for 10 seconds....

If lex knocks you down, you're pretty much over. The same with DD.

I just want you to explain to me why its 9-1, and the same with DD, I think its 5-5 with DD.
I disagree, the mu is just about right with 9-1, I would love to see these lex players you are talking about who are able to get trait armor in without losing it the same second. the way the hitbox zod uses izab is ridiculous ranging from slow. mid. fast, and a good zod can read lex's closeup hits with perry or phantom strike to push lex away. (perry gets rid of lex armor and still knocks him away as if he never had armor in the first place) not to mention he has the side arms and trait to push lex back, the MU is damn near impossible to beat.

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
I stand by this chart

I would honestly put arrow 8-2

Agree w 6-4 ZOD over raven too

Disagree w sinestro # and that MU will always be in debate
Iazb jails sinestro giving him enough time pop trait and take the fearblast trade but it would give zod a way better trade. When trait is out you can start locking him down, and if he does fear blast and knock me down the iazb will be approaching him, allowing zod to start the cycle again.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I was talking about Lex Luthor lol
Lex has a lot of options on Zod when he can get momentum and has good ways of dealing with Zod's trait. IAZBs are the only thing that's really strongly limiting him, but it's REALLY strongly limiting him

imo if the zod player is putting them right above lex's head, the matchup is only 6-4 or potentially 5-5