What's new

Hip Hop Heads Thread

Oh man he did such a good job defending his wife against dude with MS lol. I didn’t even think such dick-riding fanboyism existed this side of his mediocre solo career but holy shit, the only thing he seems to be “pushing” any more is your stool in. I’m flattered you made a whole account just to hop on my dick in honor of your man there, Virginia, but Jesus fucking Christ if this is how hard in the paint you go at someone who doesn’t give a fuck about either of them I can’t imagine how triggered you’d get at an actual Drake fan lolol.
lol im not even triggered. seems to be you with the inflammatory ass responses lmfao, guess cuck striked a nerve johnny.

Oh man he did such a good job defending his wife against dude with MS lol. I didn’t even think such dick-riding fanboyism existed this side of his mediocre solo career but holy shit, the only thing he seems to be “pushing” any more is your stool in. I’m flattered you made a whole account just to hop on my dick in honor of your man there, Virginia, but Jesus fucking Christ if this is how hard in the paint you go at someone who doesn’t give a fuck about either of them I can’t imagine how triggered you’d get at an actual Drake fan lolol.
drake has an adidas line coming up with deadbeat father now attached to its name. i dunno how you dont see the damaging nature of that. it doesn't need wordplay.

Last edited:
i dont think pusha t's last two solo projects were mediocre either, the beats were p good and the lyrics and flow were great. my only gripe with them is they're probably more like eps because of the lack of tracks, they arent as impressive to make. but im by no means like a huge pusha fan, man. i dont think he made the goat album or that his diss to drake is the best ever.

see like im down to have a discussion. not trying to be a soyboy here, but you literally are saying nothing dude.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
lol i feel like you're looking at this shit like its dizaster vs daylyt or some shit. yeah, nobody cares if diz does coke before he battle raps because we've heard it ten times before, it wont affect his career. you gotta be wittier in those circumstances with your delivery.

drake has an adidas line coming up with deadbeat father now attatched to its name. i dunno how you dont see the damaging nature of that. it doesn't need wordplay.
Idk man at least deadbeat dad is finally an image you’d actually associate with a rapper lol. He’s probably sitting at home right now on some “We did it, Reddit!” shit like

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
i dont think pusha t's last two solo projects were mediocre either, the beats were p good and the lyrics and flow were great. my only gripe with them is they're probably more like eps because of the lack of tracks, they arent as impressive to make. but im by no means like a huge pusha fan, man. i dont think he made the goat album or that his diss to drake is the best ever.

see like im down to have a discussion. not trying to be a soyboy here, but you literally are saying nothing dude.
Well your first problem is you must be new here if you take anything I say all that seriously dude lol. I appreciate that you managed to breathe and count to 10 though so I too can (sometimes) forego the trolliness for actual discussion.

1) His solo career’s been better than most people who come out a pretty legendary group, I’ll give you that. I was mostly fishing with that one.

2) He definitely went in on Drake, I’m probably just jaded and consider Drake too easy a target at this point. And to me, nothing you say about dude’s family or personal life is going to override the fact that he’s this anyway though:

3) You probably right about the hidden brilliance of Pusha’s attack being that Drake’s like the only rapper alive whose fans DON’T want him to have that image lol. I’ll concede that point.

4) I’m not a cuck, fuck you. Your sister’s probably a whore too and that’s why you got so heated. :cool:

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I have a question for everyone:

Does anyone else judge people’s merit as a hip-hop fan based on their answer to what they consider the best solo album by a Wu-Tamg Clan member to be, or is that just me?

ye i feel you, the virginia post made me lol p hard.

also lmfao at wu tang post, liquid swords or only built 4 cuban lynx i can never pick between the two.

what are acceptable answers to you lol?

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
ye i feel you, the virginia post made me lol p hard.

also lmfao at wu tang post, liquid swords or only built 4 cuban lynx i can never pick between the two.

what are acceptable answers to you lol?
Lol see? This is why I do it. Just as much as there’s a pretty clear top three, there’s also only one right answer for #1 and 9/10 people who pretty much know hip-hop but not enough for an elitist like me get it wrong.

Those would be #3 and #2 respectively, imo, but they’re definitely pretty interchangeable. You still lost all merit though, nice try, very close. :cool:

i
Lol see? This is why I do it. Just as much as there’s a pretty clear top three, there’s also only one right answer for #1 and 9/10 people who pretty much know hip-hop but not enough for an elitist like me get it wrong.

Those would be #3 and #2 respectively, imo, but they’re definitely pretty interchangeable. You still lost all merit though, nice try, very close. :cool:
now i know supreme clientele ain't number 1 you're tripping.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
honestly all trolling aside toss up between all three, can see strong arguments for all of them.
I personally stand by SC being just a tier above but anyone who can name the definitive three also gets a pass, so good shit on that lol.

I’m intrigued by this whole 36 Chambers being remade by 9 new rappers thing though. Probably going to be a disaster but I’m holding out hope.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I have a question for everyone:

Does anyone else judge people’s merit as a hip-hop fan based on their answer to what they consider the best solo album by a Wu-Tamg Clan member to be, or is that just me?
I never would, but its definitely not just you, it's generally a pretty pretentious thing that some heads tend to do.

but it's a trick question anyway since the only true answer is Ironman