What's new

Himmerick confirms one out of....(SPOILERS)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
So at least one of the characters on this list is in the game and its uncertain if more than that are in, but we can't rule it out?

All in on Fujin being in.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Why do people think the outcome of characters in the comics will even remotely influence their chance at being in the roster? Lol...developers don't care about that shit. If Tanya and Reiko will sell...they will be in.

trufenix

bye felicia
Why do people think the outcome of characters in the comics will even remotely influence their chance at being in the roster? Lol...developers don't care about that shit. If Tanya and Reiko will sell...they will be in.
The cast was finalized long before the first letter was even written in the comic. It's already canonized and Kittelson is well aware of who he's allowed to do what to. Put simply, the comic matters.

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
My guess would be Fujin, although I hope Tanya + Sareena could make it in.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
The cast was finalized long before the first letter was even written in the comic. It's already canonized and Kittelson is well aware of who he's allowed to do what to. Put simply, the comic matters.
Nope. Trust me, the ceo's at wb aren't even remotely concerned about your Hawkeye observation of the comics. Business men with loads of money will always defeat your mere hunch. Lol

Nope. Trust me, the ceo's at wb aren't even remotely concerned about your Hawkeye observation of the comics. Business men with loads of money will always defeat your mere hunch. Lol
you didnt get it. the comic is designed after the game, not the other way round. so if it matters in the comic, it for sure will in the game

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Tremor and Shinnok... NRS pls. Orange Ninja > all other colors/ninjas. And Shinnok is a more badass version of Shang, he even looks more evil too.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Of that specific list, my money is on these 3:

1. Shinnok
2. Fujin
3. Tanya

With Tremor being DLC, since he one of the most requested ninja characters being absent in MK9.