What's new

Himmerick confirms one out of....(SPOILERS)

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
Fujin most likely will be in the game because it seems that all of the content that was originally planned in MK9, is in MKX. Like the Endurance and Survival Modes, Brutalities, and the "FINAL ROUND". Remember when the DLC for MK9 was getting released, and someone found the "Fujin" voice clip?? He was originally going to be a DLC character in MK9, so his chances of being in MKX, are pretty high IMO. And it seems a lot of people think that because a character is in a Challenge in the Living Towers, they will not be playable. Well, quite a few of the playable characters in MK9 made similar appearances in some of the challenges, so while I am not saying that guarantees a character will be playable, it also does NOT mean they won't be playable.

WHAT?! Where? When? WHY?! :'(
The most recent NRS stream. When they were talking about jade being de confirmed, one dude blurted out "havik" to be funny (because Havik is known to be one of those irrelevant characters no one cares about). Obviously if he was actually in the game, he wouldnt have said that. Sucks though, he was one of my favorite 3d characters.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
The most recent NRS stream. When they were talking about jade being de confirmed, one dude blurted out "havik" to be funny (because Havik is known to be one of those irrelevant characters no one cares about). Obviously if he was actually in the game, he wouldnt have said that. Sucks though, he was one of my favorite 3d characters.
Weeeell... Tyler said "can't say anything about that" when Derek mentioned Havik.. so, that means there's still a chance right? Right... just let me dream. :(

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Yeah, i'm 110% sure Reiko is going to get demolished in the comics.

Kai is cool but I doubt they'd put him in over any of those other characters.

Sareena is a big fat maybe. Brotherhood of Shaodw is a faction, it'd be weird to have a one person faction with Quan Chi. Same could be said about Tremor and the Black Dragon and Kano. (I know factions can be picked regardless of character, but I mean the idea of having a faction represented that only actually has one character to represent it is odd)

Shinnok was imprisoned, at best he's a boss.

During the last stream when they were talking about de-confirms Havik was muttered but then it was quickly corrected to not actually be entirely correct. Seeing as how that guy is a person who knows the roster already i'm quiet sure that means Havik is in the game but not as a playable character.

If Tanya and Fujin don't die in the comics, I think they're the safest bets.

Elder God

Power!
Considering the circunstances:
About the comic and Reiko have more chance than Tanya and Tremor, I don't believe Havik (apparently deconfrmed), Kai and Sareena will be in,

FUJIN
Shinnok
Reiko