What's new

Himmerick confirms one out of....(SPOILERS)

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
btw there's a rumor ("leak") going around on brazillian forums that the full roster was leaked. Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Mileena, Jax, Erron Black, Takeda, Shinnok, Reiko, Fujin, Tanya, Frost are playable according to that rumor. Baraka is going to be dlc and so is Tremor.

The story mode ends with Hotaru and Havik showing up thus preparing them for the sequel.

btw there's a rumor ("leak") going around on brazillian forums that the full roster was leaked. Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Mileena, Jax, Erron Black, Takeda, Shinnok, Reiko, Fujin, Tanya, Frost are playable according to that rumor. Baraka is going to be dlc and so is Tremor.

The story mode ends with Hotaru and Havik showing up thus preparing them for the sequel.
except for reiko and frost those would have been exactly my guesses. but what about the bow guy? if hes not in the rumor i dont think its real. and you might wanna put the last thing into a Spoiler.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!

That WOULD bring the roster up to 24. If NRS would just tell us the actual fucking roster size, which I don't think is too taxing 60 days from release. I'd be pretty happy with that roster to be honest. Smoke, Cyrax guaranteed to be the 5th and 6th DLC. I could believe it. Though I'm not sure they'd do another cliffhanger at the end of story

Zephyrus

yeaaah the "leak" seems bogus. Makes it seem like there's more characters than what the current roster slots have.

Says there's one Cyborg (likely Sektor) in, Bo'Rai Cho, Li Mei, Kenshi, Sareena, the Bow guy (calls him BOW) and finishes saying Takeda is a ninja and there's likely another one coming (tremor).

Also says that Havik and Hotaru could be dlc.

Elder God

Power!
yeaaah the "leak" seems bogus. Makes it seem like there's more characters than what the current roster slots have.

Says there's one Cyborg (likely Sektor) in, Bo'Rai Cho, Li Mei, Kenshi, Sareena, the Bow guy (calls him BOW) and finishes saying Takeda is a ninja and there's likely another one coming (tremor).

Also says that Havik and Hotaru could be dlc.
This ''leak'' is Ask Woman leak a few weeks later,,,

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Anyone who caught the stream yesterday should no that Derek de-confirmed Havik. That means one out of seven.

Zephyrus

I'll go ahead and reserve you a seat for the pity party 6 months from now, you prefer to sit with the rain fans or red hood fans?
Place me in a sit with the people with atleast half a brain to spot the hints Boon has given us.
There's also the wierd thing about Himmerick placing a pic of Tremor when that character has never been playable before.

I'm also willing to bet one of his variations will be Bane's trait.

I'll be here to give you a glass of water so you can wash my taste out of your mouth when I'm eventually right.

Hehateme

Noob
Place me in a sit with the people with atleast half a brain to spot the hints Boon has given us.
There's also the wierd thing about Himmerick placing a pic of Tremor when that character has never been playable before.
Well he wasn't the one who made it.