What's new

Hidden Nerfs to Harley

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
Correct. Not a bug.
It better not be I'm already at a breaking point with all these changes & that bug with the Super Combo ender...I'm frustrated that I work my ass of with a character no one took serious until me & Deg hit the scene & that I have to not only deal with some ridiculous matchups at times but bugs & unlisted changes as well...I've honestly got a huge headache from all this right now lol.

SaltFace NS

U cannot do that if you COMBO into her Super off of a Juggle state which is how your usually gonna hit her Super anyways.

SaltFace NS

Also Wager is too damn easy to do just Hold Forward & the MB button & it clashes...no timing required.

SaltFace NS

Are you stoned?...JI2,22U3,B3 J2 to Super is a BnB with Harley. It's EASY!
We're not on the same page then I thought we we're discussing follow ups to the super not ways to combo into it. I know that already tell me something I don't know.

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
GGA 16 Bit
Help me out here. This guy is still bitching about wagers. Like when the game first came out...LOL It's almost funny. Get over it man. If they wager it doesn't mean you have to bet anything, so get over it.

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
Also if they wager after a super it's becasue you LET them. Just D2 them and hit trait. Nothing for them to Wager.

Kabbage

Noob
Your missing the point...I shouldn't have to do that if i don't want to. Plus for damage reasons J3 into Gunshot is better.
Just to clarify there, I thought you were implying that you couldn't land ANYTHING after a super and that they were invincible until they hit the ground in the OP. All cleared up.

Kabbage

Noob
Possibly another? After using the interactables on the sides of Aquaman's stage, I'm usually able to SS twice right up to my opponent while the camera is still angled away from me. Wasn't able to do that the few times I tried last night. This might be overall increased recovery time for all characters though.