What's new

Hidden Nerfs to Harley

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
There was a bug where Harley b+3 was clashable but it was fixed in a hotfix. If you're up to date it's not clashable. You can have the 1.06 patch but not the hotfix. To get the hotfix you might need to go into the multiplayer online and wait a few minutes. The fix to Nightwing's MB Staff Spin was also part of this hotfix so an easy way to make sure you're up to date is to see if Grundy can duck the MB Staff Spin. So Harley players, always test your setups in tournament to make sure.
That's very true on the Hotfix but this new bug I found with her Jumping combo ender after her Super slipped under the radar. https://t.co/d8mocWEK2d

SaltFace NS

They didn't have to take away all her useful unclashables. Well I guess u just gotta ride the Harley harder :/
It wasn't about them taking it away that's causing the grief here it's that they took it away & said nothing about taking it away.

Stealth nerfs ain't cool man & neither are In-Game Bugs like the one I posted earlier today. I'll never drop Quinn but that bug needs to be fixed asap.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Your missing the point...I shouldn't have to do that if i don't want to. Plus for damage reasons J3 into Gunshot is better.
Yeah, I confirmed that the opponent has some invincibility frames after getting hit by super. So you have to really delay your j3 now. This really needs to be fixed, it's just silly.

SaltFace NS

Yeah, I confirmed that the opponent has some invincibility frames after getting hit by super. So you have to really delay your j3 now. This really needs to be fixed, it's just silly.
Exactly it's just damn silly & makes no freaking sense. I'm just afraid if I keep playing & find another bug somewhere. :(

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
It's not meant to be a "stealth nerf". The patch notes are huge and constantly changing and things get left off. Sorry, I get that it's slightly irritating but is it that big of a deal?

SaltFace NS

It's not meant to be a "stealth nerf". The patch notes are huge and constantly changing and things get left off. Sorry, I get that it's slightly irritating but is it that big of a deal?
Honestly to me it's not but that thing with the Super Combo ender have you seen the video? That's the real problem imo.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I see it but I don't know enough about the situation to comment.

SaltFace NS

Basically after Harley does her Super the usual combo ender for it is usually J2 or J3 into Air Gunshot. I used J2 so you can see the bug easier. The Game read the J2 hit because u see it cancel into the Gunshot but the J2 actually never hit & Harley can only cancel a Jump Attack if a jump-in touches her opponent on hit or block...basically she can't whiff a jump-in & go into an Air Gunshot unless you use an Instant J3. All the others MUST touch the opponent to allow a cancel.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
The problem is, the opponent has some invincibility frames after landing a super. So if you want to continue comboing after landing super, you need to wait longer before going for a j2/j3.

And yeah as Saltface said, you can see their invincible because you're able to still cancel a jump attack into an air gunshot on their invincible frames. This would not happen on whiffed jump attack.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I have a question. Did Harley's trait recharge always reset to zero % after she connects a super move?