What's new

Hey guys.

SLaYeR

Noob
Hi guyz, I'm a new member of this forum, i searched UMK3 for MAME in google and i saw some AIM's of players, then i Added ADMIN of this site and i'm here.
I was playing UMK3 on Sega in my childhood, then i had MK Trilogy (that sux imho), me and my two friends were playing it at friend's, he has PS1...and 1 year later i downloaded MAME32 ++ 0.119, then i played it with my two friends and now i want to play with u, i'm from Georgia (Country) and my internet connection is not well enough but via direct ip i think it goes.
well then, it's time to test my might

Dark_Rob

Noob
Welcome to Testyourmight Slayer.:evil: I moved your post to the introduction forum since you were basically introducing yourself. Enjoy your stay.

SLaYeR

Noob
I'm not American, I'm from this country >> Georgia

So.. if anyone wants to play with me, i'll play via direct IP, my connection is bad via MAME servers, so i have kaillera 0.9 official server and client on 27888 port

DanCock

Cock Master!!
hi der

Cuntry of Georgia? is that like the cuntry of California?
your silly sometimes lol.. i thinks it near russia.

Welcome Slayer glad you found us :) please dont be a stranger.

you into buffy at all? just asking cause of the slayer name..

SLaYeR

Noob
thank u people, very good forum ^^

so anyone pm me your AIM or MSN or Skype, then let's discuss how to play ^_^

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hi again, I have MSN and yahoo and twitter :) There's also tons of others besides myself on here that can help you out with MK and there's guides too depending on which game you're interested in. :)

As far as MK9, we'll be new to that soon :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Don't be shy to tell your friends about this site! Welcome to one of the greatest upcoming competitive MK sites!