What's new

Tech - Kung Jin Hey Guys, Kung Jin Can Stuff Wake-Up Armor. lolol

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
It might be viable on characters that are super dependent on armor wake ups, but I mean by the time you try to time it on your opponent or figure out how to stuff so and so, you're probably already dead.

so to those saying it's bullshit, it's really not. Yeah its easy to time against an AI on training..

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
So if there was any chance of Kung Jin not getting hit with the nerf bat (irony), CoRzz just Bojutsu'd it right out of the park

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Im sure ancestral will have its uses. People are just stuck on bojitsu because he can convert to big damage in a lot of situations. Imo people are over reacting about Kung Jin just like they are about a lot of stuff in this game.

What annoys me is how people say how easy kj is to use. He's good but he has plenty of flaws that people need to realize. Instead of finding ways to beat the character people come here and bitch because they know nrs can patch the game.

This is why patching can be hurtful to a game. Instead of people finding a way around something they beg for nerfs and buffs. Then they nerf a character, take tools away and another character gets buffed even though they had tools to deal with what was nerfed all along but people cried and bitched instead of finding them. Now the nerfed character is screwed and all the people crying have unnecessary buffs.
Kung Jin is easier than most other characters I've messed with, but yeah. Easiness does not mean he's the best. Even if he turns out to be the best later on, we've dealt with way worse... (Plus I think my characters are on the same level as Kung Jin)...

I agree that they should hold off on the changes.. In general though, Injustice made me tougher. If my character gets nerfed I think I'll be able switch. Unlike Injustice, I actually like a lot of characters in this game.

guy with Kung Jin avatar doesn't want Kung nerfed? What a shocker. He needs nerfed, period. Fighting games should be about fundamentals, spacing, reads, pokes. or you can just play braindead with kung jin.