What's new

Hemlock's Progress Thread!

Hemlock

Noob
I played my first few matches of Player/Ranked! It was a lot of fun.

My first player matches was against someone who was a little worse than me, so I won and felt good.
Got trounced in my first Ranked match. I played as Cyber Sub-Zero and this person (who was waiting for me to pick) picked Kung Lao. I was all flustered and like, "Wait, hold on, let me reset my internal ball clock, wait, hold up, excuse me, Mr. Hat, wait!"

Maybe I'll get better? It would be great to finally play some people on here (who are a ton better than me) and maybe give me some advice, etc.

Hemlock

Noob
Oh man it's good to be back! This game is so awesome. Been playing a few online matches as well. I have yet to play against someone I know from here. Looking forward to that.

Beat the game with Ermac, Sindel, and Sektor. Quan Chi is next. Not sure what I have to do to unlock the items per character in the Krypt. Do I just have to buy them? I thought they were earned if you beat the game with a character.

Hemlock

Noob
Hey i'm gonna add you on XBL.
Thanks, you rock. It'd be awesome if we could do some training sessions! I have a lot to learn. Ha ha - laughing at your personal quote "The smart stuff" - I just watched the Tom Brady V DJT Sub Zero match where the announcer kept yelling "OOOOOH LOOK AT THAT! THE SMART STUFF."

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
Haha that's funny because I just had my friend who knows nothing about MK watch that with me on Skype. That's my favorite MK moment for sure.