What's new

Hello

I've been going around from here to classicMK and ultimatemk, so figured I'd better say hello at some point :D

My story goes as such: I've been playing MK since the first one, where I had to rent it for my GameGear cause that's all I had to run it on. Was the first in my little group of friends to do a Fatality on MK2. Mainly played the 3d games on and off as they were released, but with no other interest around kind of stagnated. Really what's drawn me back in is watching the play on Youtube and realizing I played all of the games completely wrong. This has to be fixed lol.

Currently I've been playing with 1 and UMK3 on mame, but been thinking of getting 2 on PSN.

That's about all I wanted to say for now. Glad to be here and to meet the community.

Booya

Banned
this community is mainly pumped for mk9 as its going somewhat back to its roots....get ready for that shit!

this community is mainly pumped for mk9 as its going somewhat back to its roots....get ready for that shit!
That's the plan, probably going to change my MvC3 preorder to MK9 by the end of the year lol.
Thanks for the greetings everyone.