What's new

Hello TYM!!!

techn9ne

Footsies
Hi everyone, I have been meaning to sign up to MKE for a while. Check told me about it a long time ago, and suggested that I get involved. Guess i am just now getting around to doing it.

I am techn9ne, but everyone calls me Tech. MkDC was my first Mortal Kombat I ever really played, and every since November 2008 I have been going backwards in trying to become a complete MK player. I really like UMK3 (even though I am not the greatest player in the world) I love the speed of play. I really wish I could find a version for my PS3 than my original xbox.

I owe a lot of my skill to Check-. He is the reason I have become so interested in combos, and ultimately the reason I started making youtube videos).

Anything else you want to know, don't be afraid to ask

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I've been waiting for you to post, cause I like Techn9ne! lol

Welcome to MKE, Tech. Just so you know, in the near future, there will be HD Remakes of MK1,2 and 3. So be on the lookout for those, we are all hyped up for them. Guess you just have to wait to get that for PS3. :top:

I think the game will come with an MK9 demo, or so I heard.

This guy... is one of the nicest guys i have ever met. Even went as far as to call me one day and talk. We talk on occasion but i owe him a phone call. Its been a while.

Tyler, sorry i didnt call you last weekend. Its been nonstop working on this MK vs DC video. Camera closeups, and whatever the fuck else is out there.

Gotta show you a new joker inf, youre gonna love it. PISTOL WHIP INFINITE :)

I appreciate the incredible amount of respect you have shown me and its people like you that i want around here. You're a good kid with a great head on your shoulders. You're also one of the very few ive shared my personal strats with for MK vs DC. I only do that for guys who are as cool as you. Again, thank you for everything and i hope you stick around here until the day you stop playing MK. Hope to see you posting videos for MK9. God knows ive inspired you and everyone else to carry on my legacy.

-Jason

p.s - send me an ounce of granddaddy purp. thanks

Tim Static

Adminerator
Welcome Tech.

Dont let the console you use dictate what MK games you play. We can get you set up with a Mame, FREE btw, for your PC to play MK1-UMK3. :)

techn9ne

Footsies
Yeah I have read about the HD remixes, but I didn't know that it was officiall. I also read hear of MKE that there was going to be a demo for mk9, which if that is the case I am super stoked.

I figured you liked Krayzie Bone, but didn't know you liked Tech N9ne. I really wish speed of sound would have been released on the new bone album if you haven't heard it youtube tech n9ne speed of sound snipit. Ne ways thanks Krayzie

techn9ne

Footsies
This guy... is one of the nicest guys i have ever met. Even went as far as to call me one day and talk. We talk on occasion but i owe him a phone call. Its been a while.

Tyler, sorry i didnt call you last weekend. Its been nonstop working on this MK vs DC video. Camera closeups, and whatever the fuck else is out there.

Gotta show you a new joker inf, youre gonna love it. PISTOL WHIP INFINITE :)

I appreciate the incredible amount of respect you have shown me and its people like you that i want around here. You're a good kid with a great head on your shoulders. You're also one of the very few ive shared my personal strats with for MK vs DC. I only do that for guys who are as cool as you. Again, thank you for everything and i hope you stick around here until the day you stop playing MK. Hope to see you posting videos for MK9. God knows ive inspired you and everyone else to carry on my legacy.

-Jason

p.s - send me an ounce of granddaddy purp. thanks
Thanks Check as always, I think I can speak for everyone hear that WE ALL respect what you have done for the Kommunity. Watching and studying your vids is a big reason of why I am the player that I am today, and I would like to personally thank you for that.

As far as not calling me, don't sweat it... I was cooking my ass off for the last week the tourists were in town, and two banquets in three days = Krayzie lol.

I know I am looking forward to seeing that, and this is no bullshit I was starting to wonder if his pistol whip could be linked into an infin.

You know I am going to be hear for MK9. If that demo is coming out, you can bet your ass I will have some vids up day one. Thanks again for the respect you have shown me.

-Tyler

P.S. I got you, If I come that way ever I am gonna have more than an ounce lol

techn9ne

Footsies
Welcome Tech.

Dont let the console you use dictate what MK games you play. We can get you set up with a Mame, FREE btw, for your PC to play MK1-UMK3. :)
Really??? I didn't know that. Might have to give it a shot. I just like the PS3 controller instead of the xbox controller for mk

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Yeah I have read about the HD remixes, but I didn't know that it was officiall. I also read hear of MKE that there was going to be a demo for mk9, which if that is the case I am super stoked.

I figured you liked Krayzie Bone, but didn't know you liked Tech N9ne. I really wish speed of sound would have been released on the new bone album if you haven't heard it youtube tech n9ne speed of sound snipit. Ne ways thanks Krayzie
Oh yeah, I heard it.

Really??? I didn't know that. Might have to give it a shot. I just like the PS3 controller instead of the xbox controller for mk
You can use a PS3 controller on mame.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Well, if it isn't WC_TECHN9NE! So good of you to join us! I joined here just the previous weekend myself. Welcome to MKE!