What's new

Hello! New to the site and looking for friends!

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Hello!
It is a very nerve racking thing. Just prepare yourself for pain because, well, it hurts like shit! And make sure to pick out a design that you will never regret. You're gonna be stuck with it for life! ;)
I will be getting Injustice for Xbox. How about you? :D
well i am a pretty out there person i have had my septum pierced since i was 17 lol . The only thing i wanna do in life is sing im pretty much a ill do what i want kind of person gotta be happy if its your one life. I am more concerned about finding a good artist then what i get since i don't regret much lol but i think thats why i haven't yet. I almost got an old school dagger on my nuckle before christmas but the guy was high and his colour sucked lol. I am getting injustice for xbox as well! so you should let me add your bf on it and maybe we can play sometime i am not the best at fighting games but im really trying with injustice haha.

drivingblind666

No Reason To Live, But I Like It That Way.
well i am a pretty out there person i have had my septum pierced since i was 17 lol . The only thing i wanna do in life is sing im pretty much a ill do what i want kind of person gotta be happy if its your one life. I am more concerned about finding a good artist then what i get since i don't regret much lol but i think thats why i haven't yet. I almost got an old school nagger on my nuckle before christmas but the guy was high and his colour sucked lol. I am getting injustice for xbox as well! so you should let me add your bf on it and maybe we can play sometime i am not the best at fighting games but im really trying with injustice haha.
Same! I've had my nose pierced since I was 16, same time I got my first tattoo! My mom was awesome and she let me get tats at a young age. xD
Oh that's awesome! What kind of style of singing do you do? What music do you like?
Definitely find a good artist and always have a design in mind when you go. Never go and say "I'm not sure what a want." Trust me, they hate it haha
I am very happy to hear that you didn't get that tattoo. NEVER get tattoo'd by anyone, professional or not, if they are under the influence of something. Also never get tattoo'd from someone's house. It is unsanitary and unprofessional. Always go to a shop with a licensed tattoo artist. :)
Ok! PM me your Xbox name and I'll PM his once we get the game. I don't want to give it out beforehand. I told him that I wouldn't. Is that cool? We can play MK too if you have it!
I'm not that great either so don't worry! lol ;)

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Same! I've had my nose pierced since I was 16, same time I got my first tattoo! My mom was awesome and she let me get tats at a young age. xD
Oh that's awesome! What kind of style of singing do you do? What music do you like?
Definitely find a good artist and always have a design in mind when you go. Never go and say "I'm not sure what a want." Trust me, they hate it haha
I am very happy to hear that you didn't get that tattoo. NEVER get tattoo'd by anyone, professional or not, if they are under the influence of something. Also never get tattoo'd from someone's house. It is unsanitary and unprofessional. Always go to a shop with a licensed tattoo artist. :)
Ok! PM me your Xbox name and I'll PM his once we get the game. I don't want to give it out beforehand. I told him that I wouldn't. Is that cool? We can play MK too if you have it!
Feel free to add me on xbl as well if you want. GT is "ChongoGotBabied" :)

zydrate101

I do 80s synth with a bit or rap in there . I love all kinds of music though so i take from lots of inspiration... anything from marilyn manson to amy winehouse. I know it was one of those moments i had the money and this guy i know said a time was open at the shop but ya he sucked lol. ok i will pm you neeeeow of course thats ok lol i do have mortal kombat as well! haha your probably just saying your not good haha.

drivingblind666

I do 80s synth with a bit or rap in there . I love all kinds of music though so i take from lots of inspiration... anything from marilyn manson to amy winehouse. I know it was one of those moments i had the money and this guy i know said a time was open at the shop but ya he sucked lol. ok i will pm you neeeeow of course thats ok lol i do have mortal kombat as well! haha your probably just saying your not good haha.
Sweet! I love 80's synth and new wave. I like rap too. Hopsin is my favorite. :D
Me too! I love them both, in fact! RIP to Amy. <3
No I am really not just saying that! My bf kicks my ass all of the time and he hardly plays! Last night we played and he beat me 7-1. I only won once because I x-ray'd him with Jade to kill him haha :p

zydrate101

Sweet! I love 80's synth and new wave. I like rap too. Hopsin is my favorite. :D
Me too! I love them both, in fact! RIP to Amy. <3
No I am really not just saying that! My bf kicks my ass all of the time and he hardly plays! Last night we played and he beat me 7-1. I only won once because I x-ray'd him with Jade to kill him haha :p
I know im so sad abou amy now i can never see her in concert! :(. I love her x-ray gets them everytime hhahaa. Do you have instagram ?

drivingblind666

I know im so sad abou amy now i can never see her in concert! :(. I love her x-ray gets them everytime hhahaa. Do you have instagram ?
It does suck. She was so talented :(
No I don't. I don't own a phone. I have a twitter, tumblr, youtube, deviantART and a TRMK account, though! :p