What's new

Hello! New to the site and looking for friends!

drivingblind666

No Reason To Live, But I Like It That Way.
Welcome! Tons of good info here and lots of generally good people. trolls exist everywhere but you know that.

If you ever want to main Skarlet there's tons of info in those forums and you can always PM me with questions.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Hello and thank you! I mess around with Skarlet sometimes, but I really only know the basics. I will be sure too if I ever need help! :D

drivingblind666

Wow that's a lot of personal info about yourself! I can respect opening up like that.

Welcome to the site. I haven't been on long myself but if your looking to waste some time and talk some shit, this place is as good as any other.
haha I am glad that you do! I tend to over-do it sometimes :x
But thank you! I joined here just for that! ;)

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
I haven't worked in quite a few years so i'm there with ya. I love tats as well i haven't got my first im kinda just nervous! are you getting injustice for ps3 or xbox?

drivingblind666

I haven't worked in quite a few years so i'm there with ya. I love tats as well i haven't got my first im kinda just nervous! are you getting injustice for ps3 or xbox?
Hello!
It is a very nerve racking thing. Just prepare yourself for pain because, well, it hurts like shit! And make sure to pick out a design that you will never regret. You're gonna be stuck with it for life! ;)
I will be getting Injustice for Xbox. How about you? :D