What's new

Hello! New to the site and looking for friends!

drivingblind666

No Reason To Live, But I Like It That Way.
Hello everyone! My name is Sam, I am a girl and I am 22 years old. You may call me Sam or drivingblind, whatever your choose is fine with me!
I live in Ann Arbor, MI at home with my dad, a roommate and my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years.
I have two wiener dogs and two cats who are my little troublesome babies.
I am not in college and I do not have a job. I mostly spend my days cleaning the house and drawing. I enjoy it. I hope one day to do character design for video games, learn how to do motion capture and/or game design in general.
I am a huge Mortal Kombat fan and a writer and an admin for The Kombat Tabloid Facebook page. I am also on TRMK under the same name.
I really love to draw. I am working on a comic book right now. I spend almost all day drawing. Please check out my deviantART if you can! www.xxdrivingblindxx.deviantart.com
I really like makeup and tattoos. I have 9 right now, but I plan on getting many, many more.
I love cats and pigs, especially pot bellies.
My favorite color is purple.
My favorite movie is Haggard, but I also like a lot of comedies and horror movies.
I really love Jackass both the TV show and the films. I have been a huge fan since I was 10. I recently got to fulfill a 12 year long dream and met Bam Margera! I have also met his brother Jess 3 times.
My favorite bands are CKY and Bloodhound Gang.
I love Breaking Bad. It is my favorite TV show along with bad reality shows like Hell's Kitchen and the Celebrity Apprentice.
My favorite MK characters are Noob Saibot, Smoke and Jade. I main with Jade and Noob Saibot, but I'm not really that good. :( For Injustice so far I am playing the most with Lex and Wonder Woman, though I think I will be using Raven, Ares, Solomon Grundy and Catwoman once it comes out.
I also enjoy collecting plushes and figures, cherry coke and laughing.

I hope to meet some new friends and discuss MK and Injustice with everyone! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me and don't be afraid to add me as a friend and shoot me a message on my front page! <3

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Hi Sam. WOW! What an entrance! You are the very first person I don't need to interrogate! Welcome to the site! Here's to making many friends, and hopefully meeting with the members here some day. :)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Very insightful introduction. My heart goes out to you for your personal struggles, but a lot of us are here to be your friends. Don't feel afraid to talk to anyone here should you feel the need.

Welcome to TYM, and enjoy your stay!

DJ L Toro

Champion
Very insightful introduction. My heart goes out to you for your personal struggles, but a lot of us are here to be your friends. Don't feel afraid to talk to some people here should you feel the need.

corrected. Lets be serious here, talking to ANYONE on here is not a good idea. E.G. the birdsongs incident, the "trolls" (stupid people), etc. There's actually a lot of people on here that probably dont have anyone's best interests in mind. But, drivingblind666 at the same time there's amazing people on here that would really be here for you like Blake, Goldfish (a.k.a. momma bear), and i would claim that i'm here for people even though all the "trolls" hate me (so more than half the site, lol). But yeah generally speaking the people that have responded here are good people.

drivingblind666

Hi Sam. WOW! What an entrance! You are the very first person I don't need to interrogate! Welcome to the site! Here's to making many friends, and hopefully meeting with the members here some day. :)
hahaha! Well I am glad that I made a good entrance. I always try too! :p
And thank you! I hope I can too!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
corrected. Lets be serious here, talking to ANYONE on here is not a good idea. E.G. the birdsongs incident, the "trolls" (stupid people), etc. There's actually a lot of people on here that probably dont have anyone's best interests in mind. But, drivingblind666 at the same time there's amazing people on here that would really be here for you like Blake, Goldfish (a.k.a. momma bear), and i would claim that i'm here for people even though all the "trolls" hate me (so more than half the site, lol). But yeah generally speaking the people that have responded here are good people.
I didn't exactly say EVERYONE on here would be willing to show some empathy, but yeah.

drivingblind666

Very insightful introduction. My heart goes out to you for your personal struggles, but a lot of us are here to be your friends. Don't feel afraid to talk to anyone here should you feel the need.

Thank you so, so much. It means a lot to me that you understand and care. I wasn't sure if people would be understanding to my situation, so I was unsure about posting that. However, I am glad to find that nice people like you do care. Thank you again so much for your kindness and warm welcome! <3

drivingblind666

I understand completely. No matter what site there are mean people. I was not sure if posting this much about myself was a good idea, but I have been a lurker on here for quite some time and I felt as if I could be safe on here and not have to worry about too many trolls, although I know there will be some, but I know that nice and caring people will outweigh them. :)
Thank you so much for the thoughtful and kind reply! <3
p.s. Half the site doesn't like you? I don't see why. You seem like such a nice person.

Goldi

Warrior
Hello and welcome! I'm also a cat lover :D

I went to college near Ann Arbor actually, beautiful city <3 Really hope I can make the art fair this summer..

At any rate, I hope you enjoy it here!