What's new

Hearthstone Discussion

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Omfg. You lucky bastard.

Do they give you any free starter packs or something?
I traded in my bolvar for a gallywinx. Donny you already know, and it works surprisingly well. I've gotten the dream and nothing says "gg" like gallywinx, troggdorr, and KT in successive turns.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I traded in my bolvar for a gallywinx. Donny you already know, and it works surprisingly well. I've gotten the dream and nothing says "gg" like gallywinx, troggdorr, and KT in successive turns.
Hahahaha. Wow.

They killed my 5/7 legendary that summons another legendary when it dies. Know what I got? A 5/7 legendary that summons another legendary when it dies. :p

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
any1 wanna share link to deck easy to build for beginners? zoo?
a good friend of mine started playing the game
Look up "trump teaches" on youtube. Trump made a video series explaining a core concept with each class, and the decklist is pretty much all basic cards.
He should benefit from watching it.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Has anyone noticed Webspinners giving a RIDICULOUS amount of legendaries since GvG?

Yesterday I had a run of 4 out of 6 spinners give me legendaries. Not sure if RNGesus was blowing me or they changed drop rate.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
What is this? :confused: Just saw it retweeted from a Hearthstone twitter for another country.
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CGqweu7W8AIYDPd.mp4
Oh. Cosmetic new heroes, basically.

You have to pay. It's $10. You get a new hero an already existing class, first one is Magni to replace Gromm. They have new animations and e-motes, you get a new card back, but it's all cosmetic. Sucks that you have to pay. Oh well.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Oh. Cosmetic new heroes, basically.

You have to pay. It's $10. You get a new hero an already existing class, first one is Magni to replace Gromm. They have new animations and e-motes, you get a new card back, but it's all cosmetic. Sucks that you have to pay. Oh well.
yeah I thought he looks like Garrosh ... XD