What's new

Hearthstone Discussion

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I've only got enough gold to buy 6 packs, I'm not spending real money on the game when I can get it for free :p I WAS on it but my deck tracker needed me to restart it so I did. Probably not the best decision lol. I'll let you know what I get once I get back on.

Edit: Alright, I got this from my 6 packs:

1 x Living Roots
1 x Brave Archer
1 x Bear Trap
1 x Fallen Hero
1 x Effigy
2 x Flame Lance
1 x Argent Lance
1 x Flash Heal
1 x Convert
1 x Undercity Valiant
2 x Totem Golem
1 x Tiny Knight of Evil
1 x Fist of Jaraxxus
1 x Fearsome Doomguard
1 x Bolster
1 x Sparring Partner
1 x Bash
1 x Orgimmar Aspirant
1 x Gadgetzan Jouster
1 x Argent Horserider
2 x Silent Knight
1 x Frigid Snobold
1 x Clockwork Knight
1 x Kvaldir Raider
1 x Pit Fighter
1 x Captured Jormungar
1 x North Sea Kraken

Happy with the two Totem Golems, the Gadgetzan Jouster and the Pit Fighter. Shame I didn't get most of the cards I was looking forward to using but oh well I have quests I can do to buy them.

Last edited:

Immortal

Blind justice....
Out of 50 packs - 4 legendaries, 6 epics, around 65 rare and dunno how many common (a lot). 7 of those golden.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
SO FUCKING MADDDDDDDD
I spent $70 and still no pali legendary.
the worse part is I want to buy more packs.....
I like how blizzard gives me Hunter cards, the one class that I f-ing hate.
is the paly legendary worth crafting?

Youphemism

Holy shit my Shaman deck just got a lot better with these Totem Golems #Kreygasm. Also Gadgetzan Auctioneer hasn't failed me yet, great card. Going to try Clockwork Knight in my Mech Mage deck when I can.
SO FUCKING MADDDDDDDD
Eadric the Pure? Looks pretty mental, it's one of the cards I want. It's up to you if you want to craft it tbh.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
SO FUCKING MADDDDDDDD
I don't think so to be honest. You should wait and see what the verdict is on it.

Youphemism

What legendaries have you guys got so far? I didn't get any but that's expected since I only bought six packs lol.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
idk how good dragon pali is, but am fucking loving it
steam rolling casual lol, idk what I will face on ranked
what you guys playing atm?
Holy shit my Shaman deck just got a lot better with these Totem Golems #Kreygasm. Also Gadgetzan Auctioneer hasn't failed me yet, great card. Going to try Clockwork Knight in my Mech Mage deck when I can.

Eadric the Pure? Looks pretty mental, it's one of the cards I want. It's up to you if you want to craft it tbh.
am fighting the urge.
Doesn't seem very good, but I have all the pali card, except that one.

Just 2 mins ago in arena it was the first time I have played vs this card - never actually seen this card before. He had the 2/6 creature out which makes his hero power only cost 1 and then he played the murloc knight, I couldn't kill any of those on the next turn. Then he used Inspire and the murloc knight summoned another murloc knight wth lol and on the next turn and played the third murloc knight.

I lost on turn 6 or so. -.-

Youphemism

Well in the next couple of packs I managed to bag a Maiden of the Lake, Dragonhawk Rider, Tournament Attendee, Sideshow Spelleater, Ram Wrangler, Ice Rager and a THIRD Flame Lance -_-
Just 2 mins ago in arena it was the first time I have played vs this card - never actually seen this card before. He had the 2/6 creature out which makes his hero power only cost 1 and then he played the murloc knight, I couldn't kill any of those on the next turn. Then he used Inspire and the murloc knight summoned another murloc knight wth lol and on the next turn and played the third murloc knight.

I lost on turn 6 or so. -.-
I want a Murloc Knight :(

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
I went in without dropping a dollar. It was fun until I got totem'd and Doctor Boomed for the first time. Been playing 2 weeks and some of these legendary especially have me throwing my hands up.

But was able to ladder to 16 with basic cards only but, that card gap is massive.

At least it's not Yugioh massive. That costs all the money just to get OTK'ed

OnlineRon91

Joker++
Yeah it's really grindy now compared to when it first released. The adventures have staple cards for a good chunk of they top tier classes. Can't imagine saving 700 Gold to unlock a single wing. I certainly don't have the patience lol

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Basically dropped HS after this new expansion just added more RNG "fun" to the game and didnt actually fix issues with classes like Shaman and Rogue. Hearthstone has got to the point where reactive plays for x-mana are weaker tempo than dropping a minion with effects that costs x-mana so it just feels like "who can draw a better mana curve" and not really a game of 2 players. Also good luck to anyone who hasnt been playing since beta picking this game up. You need to drop like £50 on the adventures to even start making playable decks, and you still wont have many playable epics/rares/legendary from each class, and you will get rekt without a chance in ladder, sorry to say!

Immortal

Blind justice....
Basically dropped HS after this new expansion just added more RNG "fun" to the game and didnt actually fix issues with classes like Shaman and Rogue. Hearthstone has got to the point where reactive plays for x-mana are weaker tempo than dropping a minion with effects that costs x-mana so it just feels like "who can draw a better mana curve" and not really a game of 2 players. Also good luck to anyone who hasnt been playing since beta picking this game up. You need to drop like £50 on the adventures to even start making playable decks, and you still wont have many playable epics/rares/legendary from each class, and you will get rekt without a chance in ladder, sorry to say!
That's not really true, people often proved that you can take basically a new account cards / deck into legend. There is like several series about that on YT if you wanna check. Been done, it's possible.