What's new

General/Other HawkGirl Mains

Ironheart

Planned mains: Batman, Wonderwoman(demo did me real good having two of my planned mains there lol) Hawkgirl, and Flash but everyone seems to think Flash will be MKvsDC Flash level broken, so if he is then ill use nightwing

I have it, the fly seem good, the instant dive kick seems godlike, its a fucking overhead and it crosses up.. please direct me to where i can tell them to show me why she is bad. cause 10 bucks says its some asshole who doesnt know how to use a crossup nevermind block one.

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
I have it, the fly seem good, the instant dive kick seems godlike, its a fucking overhead and it crosses up.. please direct me to where i can tell them to show me why she is bad. cause 10 bucks says its some asshole who doesnt know how to use a crossup nevermind block one.
She can still have good tools and be low tier.

Oh really? how is the flying? And there is one guy on my latest status.

sea_guy

Monitor
People who have the game (hacked) say she is garbage and will be bad. Just ignore it though :)
The one person I saw say this in their status updates had spent no more than 10 minutes playing each character before going so far as to proclaim them S-tier or Jade-tier.

I'm glad spoilers are getting purged from the forums, because this kind of useless "analysis" makes my head hurt. It needlessly clouds peoples' impressions of a character's potential before they ever have a chance to play the game for themselves.

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
Gruntypants (I think that was his name) said she wasn't all that great. He must have been posting spoilers or something though because it looks like he's been banned.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Hawkgirl (will most probably be my first try) than Nightwing, Green Arrow, Grundy, Catwoman, Harley, Black Adam etc etc xD

After watching a new youtube video of her fighting Catwoman (dude is posting his fights from a leaked version of the game) - I will be maining Hawkgirl! She was awesome in the video! Her Battle Arena fight did her no justice at all folks.

DAT DAM MACE.

Pretty sure she has a move where at anytime during pressure she can fly back, make you whiff when you try to poke out. And fly back in and whiff punish.

This alone is pretty sick.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
After watching a new youtube video of her fighting Catwoman (dude is posting his fights from a leaked version of the game) - I will be maining Hawkgirl! She was awesome in the video! Her Battle Arena fight did her no justice at all folks.

DAT DAM MACE.
That's good to hear, I always figured she had really good potential.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I will main her day 1. She is second only to Deathstroke. I really want her to be my primary character, but I love Deathstroke too much. She will still be second. Probably good to have a nice Rushdown back up to the Zoner Deathstroke anyways. Her flying looks troll worthy.

Eddyward

Noob
Just heard on a stream that people are saying that Hawkgirl is a wasted slot and will be the least played character. This shocks and hurts me lol. Apparently, according to the stream, there was some thread/poll that counted how many mains each character had on this website. Out of 200 people, Hawkgirl didn't even reach double digits. I don't remember this, but I personally declared to be a Hawkgirl main before she was even announced! So I'm officially stamping it in this thread lol. She's with Catwoman and Raven for my mains. I'm extremely excited for her.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
little hawkgirl trick.

while flying you can unfly cancel into super as soon as she lands without having to finishing landing recovery. very situational but still useful for a couple more % on super combos or as a bait and punish.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
little hawkgirl trick.

while flying you can unfly cancel into super as soon as she lands without having to finishing landing recovery. very situational but still useful for a couple more % on super combos or as a bait and punish.
The Injustice Fairy has come and brought presents of all of the good little boys and girls!