What's new

General/Other HawkGirl Mains

Just heard on a stream that people are saying that Hawkgirl is a wasted slot and will be the least played character. This shocks and hurts me lol. Apparently, according to the stream, there was some thread/poll that counted how many mains each character had on this website. Out of 200 people, Hawkgirl didn't even reach double digits. I don't remember this, but I personally declared to be a Hawkgirl main before she was even announced! So I'm officially stamping it in this thread lol. She's with Catwoman and Raven for my mains. I'm extremely excited for her.
Oh no :(. I ALWAYS chose the unpopular characters on fighting games and its just luck (Zafina player). The moment I saw Hawkgirl I knew I was going to use her. Thats my 2nd main only to Catwoman.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Oh no :(. I ALWAYS chose the unpopular characters on fighting games and its just luck (Zafina player). The moment I saw Hawkgirl I knew I was going to use her. Thats my 2nd main only to Catwoman.
thats a good thing less people will know what she can do :p advantages!

Just heard on a stream that people are saying that Hawkgirl is a wasted slot and will be the least played character. This shocks and hurts me lol. Apparently, according to the stream, there was some thread/poll that counted how many mains each character had on this website. Out of 200 people, Hawkgirl didn't even reach double digits. I don't remember this, but I personally declared to be a Hawkgirl main before she was even announced! So I'm officially stamping it in this thread lol. She's with Catwoman and Raven for my mains. I'm extremely excited for her.

That was an awesome Broadcast. You're talking about the TYM guys and most who have tested the game talk about each character in detail right? That said all of it will be thrown out as Tom Brady mentioned that the Day 1 patch will change things significantly.

Hawkgirl looks interesting and I want to try her out but there are other characters I'm more interested in. She will be in the upper half of the Roster that I will try. Yes I will play all of them.

Eddyward

Noob
That was an awesome Broadcast. You're talking about the TYM guys and most who have tested the game talk about each character in detail right? That said all of it will be thrown out as Tom Brady mentioned that the Day 1 patch will change things significantly.

Hawkgirl looks interesting and I want to try her out but there are other characters I'm more interested in. She will be in the upper half of the Roster that I will try. Yes I will play all of them.
Yes, I believe it was. I only tuned in towards the end of it. They were just starting to speculate about DLC characters at that time I think. Really convinced me about General Zod possibly being revealed today lol. Hawkgirl is definitely one of my favorite characters, in the game and in general. :]

lolmark

Noob
Hawkgirl needs a lot of help. Air mace throws are completely unusable at close range. Slow jump speed allows for characters like Joker to react too easily to air to airs.

Really want to make this character work, but not sure how I'm gonna do it.

Hey guys! After playing yesterday I eventually tried hawkgirl. Wasnt interested in her at all at first or pre release. But damn! really enjoyed playing as her yesterday! Been at work today and all I could think of was wanting to finish work and get down in the lab with her for some practice. Not sure If i'll main her over sinestro yet. But just wanted to drop in and say hello to hawkgirl players! I will hopefully be active in these parts of the forums. If I find any good stuff i'll let you guys know :)!

Decided to main Hawkgirl after playing her some more on and offline. She is an online scrubs nightmare, once you get down the uses of all her moves she becomes scary. The thing I like about her is she has basic tools but they are pretty complex at the same time. Her corner game is nuts and she has a lot of moves what can push you into a corner.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
im maining HG and Quinn as a 2nd.....i mained baraka for mk9 so obviously idgaf about how low she may be ranked lol

CamRac

Noob
Count me in for the Hawkgirl army. I'll be posting some match footage to the forums in the very near future :) --

EDIT: I lost steam and I'm not playing Injustice anymore. There, nobody can call me a liar since I didn't post vids. lol