What's new

Match-up Discussion Hawkgirl Hawkgirl Hawkgirl...Grrrrrr

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Thanks for the video... That neutral jump vs her mace charge looks good for a punish( I will try that out).. my problem is the good Hawkgirls I play hardly ever come down from flying more than a second or two so its kinda hard to sweep them.. Its Hard to get close to a good Hawkgirl while she is on the ground period.. That neutral jump looks really good tho...
your welcome, if i played shazam more often i probably would have more...

your welcome, if i played shazam more often i probably would have more...
Yeah some Hawlgirls do a air mace charge and then do a grounded one right after.. So that will come in handy.. Alot of times they will spam it over and over.. I saw a wonder woman vid where her sweep ducked hawkgirls charge.. lol I tried the same thing with Shazam but as you already pointed out it doesnt work.. lol

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Yeah some Hawlgirls do a air mace charge and then do a grounded one right after.. So that will come in handy.. Alot of times they will spam it over and over.. I saw a wonder woman vid where her sweep ducked hawkgirls charge.. lol I tried the same thing with Shazam but as you already pointed out it doesnt work.. lol
lol thats my video, with mr mileena, but yes it doesn't work, but when she does ground mace MB back dash her and punish any follow up, shes not close enough to hit you with her fast normals, just watch for her standing 3. if she reads you will back dash, standing 3 will hit you for full combo, its 12 frame start up.

Karnage

Ancestors give me Strength!!
disgusting match up...this has to be one of the most one sided match ups in the game lol

BS3OOO

Noob
Hell no! I looked at the first two pages and I promise you IT WAS NOT THAT SERIOUS. I didn't find anything offensive about what he posted. I don't know if you guys don't get out a lot or are just use to messaging your mom and dad, but you need to chill. He shouldn't have to name those many specifics. When people, like Krayzie, created his cyrax matchup chart, he gave descriptions on how to approach every matchup. Sadistic obviously was confused on to approach the matchup. That's where the so called "pros" are supposed to step in. You guys lost some serious cool points for that one...