What's new

Match-up Discussion Hawkgirl Hawkgirl Hawkgirl...Grrrrrr

I must say I hate the Shazam Hawkgirl matchup!! Its my worst matchup by far.. How do you beat a competent hawkgirl? Shazam lacks any anti airs.. The only thing you can do is jump at her and that is not a good idea.. Hawkgirl unflys for like a second and right back to the air.. Not only that but she has so many safe tools to attack you with...

Can someone play help me with this matchup.. Whenever I see someone with any hawkgirl stuff on their hero card I run(dont accept the fight).. lol

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
yeah, find someone to play the match with a lot. watch for setups you have trouble with and then recreate them in the lab.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I see no shazam player knows in other words... I dont want fight the good fight pep talk advice.. I want actual matchup advice.. If no one has any then I understand, the game is new.. But if there is any Shazam players that know this matchup and does well vs hawkgirl please give me matchup advice..

Komatose

The Prettiest
Well waiting for other people to help you will get you nowhere in the mean time, obviously. Me, personally, I do not like to sit around and wait for advice. I rather test different things out to better myself in all MUs. I guess that's not your case. Well, good luck.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Game is still new no one has all the answers. Practice against the 5 hawkgirls that play the game. I am sure you will figure something out.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Game is still new no one has all the answers. Practice against the 5 hawkgirls that play the game. I am sure you will figure something out.
bite your tongue or face the wrath of the thanagarian army scum! :joker:

There are only 5 hawkgirls now.. Until people firgue out how to use her and that the only real bad matchup she has is sinestro...

Komatose

The Prettiest
There are only 5 hawkgirls now.. Until people firgue out how to use her and that the only real bad matchup she has is sinestro...
So if people don't know how to use her, why are you losing to them and so scared to where you won't even play them? Are you sure you know your character?

So if people don't know how to use her, why are you losing to them and so scared to where you won't even play them? Are you sure you know your character?
Come on we are making general exaggerated statements here... Do you really think there are only 5 hawkgirls? There are competent hawlgirls that play the game and there are more than 5.. Do you ever watch PJS Winnings stream on twitch.tv? There is a good Hawkgirl that plays on his stream named TurboTaco.. Try beating him with Shazam..

In general there are less hawkgirls because alot (not all) people dont know how to play her and view her as being akward...

Komatose

The Prettiest
Come on we are making general exaggerated statements here... Do you really think there are only 5 hawkgirls? There are competent hawlgirls that play the game and there are more than 5.. Do you ever watch PJS Winnings stream on twitch.tv? There is a good Hawkgirl that plays on his stream named TurboTaco.. Try beating him with Shazam..
There are only a few good Hawgirls. Do you count random scrubs or what?..

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
you have not seen the wonder woman vs hawkgirl MU then my friend....

You guys are cute. He asks a simple question and you offer trash responses. If you have nothing helpful just shut up. It's common sense that practice and learning a match up will help solve the problem. But a proper answer like zone character X while their trait is active and you can d1 out of the b23 string could save him countless hours in the lab discovering on his own. I don't understand why people are continually shunned for asking advice that might save them time in the long run. I guess time isn't as valuable to some people. I would ask those you preaching figure it out on your own if you have ever visited a combo list thread.

You guys are cute. He asks a simple question and you offer trash responses. If you have nothing helpful just shut up. It's common sense that practice and learning a match up will help solve the problem. But a proper answer like zone character X while their trait is active and you can d1 out of the b23 string could save him countless hours in the lab discovering on his own. I don't understand why people are continually shunned for asking advice that might save them time in the long run. I guess time isn't as valuable to some people. I would ask those you preaching figure it out on your own if you have ever visited a combo list thread.

Its all good man.. It's obvious they dont know the matchup..

Komatose

The Prettiest
What should only tournament or forums players matter? Do I count the players on ranked with a high true skill ranking.. yes
You tell me which player on the leaderboards besides myself has a good Hawkgirl... I won't be waiting because you won't give me an answer... You are not only contradicting yourself, you are acting like a child. Good luck finding people to hold your hand through a match-up.

and neither do you....... i would help.... but i don't like your attitude about the whole thing. oh and i play both shazam and hawkgirl and i know the MU as of right now.
My attitude? Because I laughingly said I dont want pep talk? I even said I understand if no one knows the matchup yet because the game is new.. I understand if its a bunch of females that visist this site but I thought it was more men that visit it and would be a little less sensitive...

You tell me which player on the leaderboards besides myself has a good Hawkgirl... I won't be waiting because you won't give me an answer... You are not only contradicting yourself, you are acting like a child. Good luck finding people to hold your hand through a match-up.
im sorry on which leaderboard (360 or Ps3) does it show which character the person mains with? I am talking about when I play people with 35 or higher trueskill ranking... I dont remember each person by name that I play.. If that is what you mean..

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Wish I could give you better advice sadistic. You asked a legit question nicely.

Also, picking up the character in practice mode might help too. And seek out hawk girl players, seriously. I think given how new the game is, that's the most efficient way to learn. and be willing to try new and random things in the fights. it's not like your reputation is riding on random online matches - have fun with it. if I played her I'd offer to fight ya.

if you want Catwoman experience let me know.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
emperor_gametime mains him....fight him for mu exp..he seems to know his stuff with the character and if u have a mic he can help u better
GAMETIME

Wish I could give you better advice sadistic. You asked a legit question nicely.

Also, picking up the character in practice mode might help too. And seek out hawk girl players, seriously. I think given how new the game is, that's the most efficient way to learn. and be willing to try new and random things in the fights. it's not like your reputation is riding on random online matches - have fun with it. if I played her I'd offer to fight ya.

if you want Catwoman experience let me know.

Thanks for the post and offer.. I guess my personality kinda seems blunt and confrontational. At the end of the day I dont mean anything by it.. I could have used less sarcasm to get my point across about wanting actual mu advice but I didnt think people would be that sensitive.. If I ever have problems with catwoman ill be sure to look you up..