What's new

Harley Quinn Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Hoping the Hyena is her new trait, and not just something lame like her intro animation.
Same here, I think a lot of people forget she has pet Hyenas. That would be such a cool trait. Maybe she could hold them back on a leash, then your press a button and they do a different type of attack depending on which button you press. Like an unblockable, a low, or something that could hold the opponent in place for a free combo. Think Leatherfaces stance in Killer.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
The top of that Hyena is very clearly purple. So no way is it beast boy. It HAS to be either Harley (fingers crossed) or Joker. Or both.

The top of that Hyena is very clearly purple. So no way is it beast boy. It HAS to be either Harley (fingers crossed) or Joker. Or both.
I also forgot the little border designs that Mkx and injustice had alike. If you completed harley quinns star labs in injustice you could get 2 hyenas for your logo on your border.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I actually used the hyenas, Bud and Lou, as my icon during Injustice. They're about as iconic to Harley as her hammer, and yet they aren't really around anymore, as far as I know.

I can only hope for a hyena-centric trait. It definitely felt like a wasted opportunity to me when I first started I:GAU that they weren't in it.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I actually used the hyenas, Bud and Lou, as my icon during Injustice. They're about as iconic to Harley as her hammer, and yet they aren't really around anymore, as far as I know.

I can only hope for a hyena-centric trait. It definitely felt like a wasted opportunity to me when I first started I:GAU that they weren't in it.
Yeah I really hope they implement Bud and Lou into her gameplay along with her hammer and her pistol. The baseball bat and all that is nice, but the classic Harley stuff will always be my favorite and I think make for a nice moveset.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Hyenas are definitely her new trait. Seems to be a low launcher or may combo extender. Like Orchid's instinct but better

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
If it's like Orchid's Instinct that would be cool. Give her a way to pressure or make moves safe. I'm not the biggest fan of Quinn characterwise, but her gameplay could be pretty cool.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Hyena is for sure in her super and more than likely her trait. Gosh im so hyped now. Plus the tantrum stance is back and that was fun.

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
Saw this during one of the interviews at Gamescom. This gear piece shows Harley has her "Pop Pop" gun again, and it can be made to never malfunction when fully charged.

Gameplay vids also show her tossing explosive cupcakes. Overall looks like she plays a super similar keepaway style to the first IGAU. Her Super into is like Erron's baseball slide, probably low and appears to side-switch.

EDIT: Trait is hyenas and she seems to have 2 charges, allowing her to use them one at a time or both at once, presumably with 2 quick button taps. They seem to knockdown, so should be really good tools for just keeping opponents off her and creating distance.

Last edited:

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
So Bud & Lou are her traits and they each have their own separate cool down meter. She also gets pretty much all of her combos from I:GAU.
Early on around the 1 minute mark, she does 2 into a bunch of what appear to be overhead bat swings....I think Harley might have mixups now!

Also, did they use silly slide at all? Not sure if I saw it, and it would be dearly missed.

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
This mainly focuses on Deadshot, but at around 1:27 you can see Harley use her Pop Pop projectile from the first Injustice. Also, there is some really interesting dialogue between her and Wonder Woman. Harley calls her the "villain" and I swear she says actually says "Goodnight Harley!" to WW during a clash. Whats the lore here? NRS pls

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
This mainly focuses on Deadshot, but at around 1:27 you can see Harley use her Pop Pop projectile from the first Injustice. Also, there is some really interesting dialogue between her and Wonder Woman. Harley calls her the "villain" and I swear she says actually says "Goodnight Harley!" to WW during a clash. Whats the lore here? NRS pls
Idk but it's still an early build so maybe the dialogue for Harley/WW clash isn't in yet, or it's a bug where the Harley v. Harley mirror dialogue is used instead.

The villain comment is just cuz of the Injustice theme where there's a good/bad version of most everyone. So it's the good Harley (who sided with Batman after Joker died) talking to the evil WW (who sided with dictator Superman).

Ninjaguy446

all I have is the Green

Maybe I'm crazy, but it kinda looks like Harley's official corset is black instead of red now. Could be a mistake or glitch, but just something interesting. I'm sure she'll probably have a color palette for both red and black.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Good to see her moveset is retained for the most part. I didn't get into the 1st Injustice, but I bought a copy recently for practice. I'm aware that she wasn't considered that good competitively though. To anyone who played INJ1, can you break down what her key problem areas were and the types of things you would do to overcome them? Do you think that will change for INJ2?

Status
Not open for further replies.