Catwoman 4-6
Cyborg 5-5
deadshot 4-6
Ivy 4-6 (imo)
red hood 5-5
robin 6-4

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
give me one reason. she forces sups to use air lasers and can option select them with straight shot everytime and her cupcakes keep him out of the air
Most of the time cupcakes are whatever since he can just air laser from fullscreen, his ground lasers are pretty useless againt her tho and she can't really punish air lasers unless he uses the non MB version, if you make them whiff you can't punish or anything big.

Not to mention her B2 whiffs thanks to his flying hitbox so whiff punishing him is pretty hard AND her main pressure tools whiff on him so yeah.

Last edited:

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
What about the Fate, Harley matchup makes it an indisputable 6-4?

Not expecting an answer, because I never get a response that supports a claim with evidence, but I tried.

Edit: MRW Op posts matchup numbers and labels then as, 'undisputed facts'. There's actually no factual information there because you just threw up numbers and gave no reason as to why

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
What about the Fate, Harley matchup makes it an indisputable 6-4?

Not expecting an answer, because I never get a response that supports a claim with evidence, but I tried.
He outzones her pretty bad, she is only a "treat" at air gunshot range but even then it's not like it's such a huge deal. She wants to get in against him and that's her chance to win, her upclose game being good against him is what makes this MU not as bad.

Not to mention his F2~glyph pressure is extremely good against her. Her D1 abd B2 get low crushed by a next F2, MB B3 gets broken so her best option is to IA J2 which can be punished if he just ducks ir or even blocks it.

Most of the time cupcakes are whatever since he can just air laser from fullscreen, his ground lasers are pretty useless againt him tho anf she can't really punish air lasers unless he uses the non MB version, if you make them whiff you can't punish or anything big.

Not to mention her B2 whiffs thanks to his flying hitbox so whiff punishing him is pretty hard AND her main pressure tools whiff on him so yeah.
hes not going to have the mb lasers forever and she option selects the mb so he has to use it everytime. eventually he runs out of options and has to get in against the zoning making his entire zoning game gone

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
He outzones her pretty bad, she is only a "treat" at air gunshot range but even then it's not like it's such a huge deal. She wants to get in against him and that's her chance to win, her upclose game being good against him is what makes this MU not as bad.

Not to mention his F2~glyph pressure is extremely good against her. Her D1 abd B2 get low crushed by a next F2, MB B3 gets broken so her best option is to IA J2 which can be punished if he just ducks ir or even blocks it.
Interesting, I didn't think she was one of the characters that gets abused by f2xxpush. That's never good.

And I'm assuming by "outzoning" her, you mean he outdamages her on projectile trades and orb freeze locks her down from full screen.

This actually seems 100% percent accurate if there's anything about the MU I'm missing. Sorry I haven't fought nearly any Harley's.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
give me one reason. she forces sups to use air lasers and can option select them with straight shot everytime and her cupcakes keep him out of the air
Doctor fate has to zone him the exact same way and it's an even 5-5 for fate and he can't even OS his projectiles.

I'll do it for you dude. Harley, Superman 5-5. Stop complaining and adapt to the MU. Just cause you have to play it differently doesn't mean it's bad.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
hes not going to have the mb lasers forever and she option selects the mb so he has to use it everytime. eventually he runs out of options and has to get in against the zoning making his entire zoning game gone
He can also just get a life lead and lame her out. Of course he has to get in eventually but his neutral is way better than hers (specially considering she can't use her main whiff punisher against him and it's hard to AA his air dash at some ranges. And his up-close game is way better as well.

Doctor fate has to zone him the exact same way and it's an even 5-5 for fate and he can't even OS his projectiles.

I'll do it for you dude. Harley, Superman 5-5. Stop complaining and adapt to the MU. Just cause you have to play it differently doesn't mean it's bad.
i dont even play sups anymore i was just saying what i knew

He can also just get a life lead and lame her out. Of course he has to get in eventually but his neutral is way better than hers (specially considering she can't use her main whiff punisher against him and it's hard to AA his air dash at some ranges. And his up-close game is way better as well.
just because b2 isnt as good you act like its unusable

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
just because b2 isnt as good you act like its unusable
It is pretty unusable against him tho lol. You aren'y whiff punishing with that at all and as a pressure tool it whiffs. I mean you will still use it up-close but losing pretty much her whole pressure game is pretty big IMO.