What's new

Harley Quinn MU Chart

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Actually i dont think catwoman is as bad a matchup for harley as they say. I find her really easy to beat in contrast to supergirl,deadshot,maybe even scarecrow. With good spacing i wouldnt consider it a bad matchup,since people list it as 6-4 in catwomans favor.
THIS! Harley spanks that pussy...CAT...any day! I guess since people are so used to seeing Semiij destroy with Catwoman, ppl automatically think she wins all types of matchups. NOPE! That's when it depends on skill, but with tools alone at each other leisure, Harley beat the kitty kitty.

Zyro

Noob
THIS! Harley spanks that pussy...CAT...any day! I guess since people are so used to seeing Semiij destroy with Catwoman, ppl automatically think she wins all types of matchups. NOPE! That's when it depends on skill, but with tools alone at each other leisure, Harley beat the kitty kitty.
Yeah,its all about luring her in. To me its similar to the harley vs catwoman IGAU 1 matchup.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yeah,its all about luring her in. To me its similar to the harley vs catwoman IGAU 1 matchup.
See, Uncle JBeezY never played the first Injustice. So im brand spakin' new to the series, but Harley is my first love in this game. And I have to admit, i have not been showing her that much love since ive been looking for others to back her up. That will change. I will GIT GOOD!

Zyro

Noob
See, Uncle JBeezY never played the first Injustice. So im brand spakin' new to the series, but Harley is my first love in this game. And I have to admit, i have not been showing her that much love since ive been looking for others to back her up. That will change. I will GIT GOOD!
Was mine too,tricky to master but definately worth the effort.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
The harley love here today is simply palatable, luv it... But to piss on your bonfire, for just a second, she definitely loses to superman, more so than supergirl. And to burn it out, she's not under rated, she's heavily over rated with 10+ bad matchups... still love her regardless, but someone has to say it, or NRS will never address her issues

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
The harley love here today is simply palatable, luv it... But to piss on your bonfire, for just a second, she definitely loses to superman, more so than supergirl. And to burn it out, she's not under rated, she's heavily over rated, still love her regardless, but someone has to say it.
What makes you say that? I agree Superman isn't a fun MU but he doesn't prevent Harley from zoning the way SG does and he doesn't have much mix up potential outside of his absurd corner game. He's also pretty free on wake up; he just does really well in f23 range.

Adding more piss, she definitely loses to superman its sucks lol. @EMPRESS_SunFire a hardeven matchup is a losing matchup, it's like Wonder Woman... hard to call it losin but it is. Anyway I also want to say that Harley is actually the most overrated "omggggg Harley is top 10" lol what a joke?

but I love this bitch!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Adding more piss, she definitely loses to superman its sucks lol. @EMPRESS_SunFire a hardeven matchup is a losing matchup, it's like Wonder Woman... hard to call it losin but it is. Anyway I also want to say that Harley is actually the most overrated "omggggg Harley is top 10" lol what a joke?

but I love this bitch!
Overrated my ass! If anything, she's overlooked. Everybody is on that Batman, Cat, Deadshot, Green this that and a third, but NOOOOOBODY raves about Harley Queen. And u know what, thats fine. Because the scrubs will not abuse her. She is OURS :)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord

but I love this bitch!
Yeah, I don't see her top 10 at all lol but she is a good character overall, very balanced!

I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible with my MU chart

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
What makes you say that? I agree Superman isn't a fun MU but he doesn't prevent Harley from zoning the way SG does and he doesn't have much mix up potential outside of his absurd corner game. He's also pretty free on wake up; he just does really well in f23 range.
His zoning is way better than harley, he can zone her out for days. this coming from me who also plays superman as semi high level, I also play supergirl and think harley gets creamed by her, but no where near as bad as superman. Supermans wakeup isn;t the best, it's true, but neither is harley's, hers can be stuffed every time. He can also f23 almost freely even on whiff, there's not a whole lot harley can do, though there are a few ways to punish on whiff as long as you refuse to use her b22 on reflex. I can honestly say he's her 3rd worst matchup.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
His zoning is way better than harley, he can zone her out for days. this coming from me who also plays superman as semi high level, I also play supergirl and think harley gets creamed by her, but no where near as bad ad superman. Supermans wakeup isn;t the best, it's true, but neither is harley's, hers can be stuffed every time. He can also f23 almost freely even on whiff, there's not a whole lot harley can do, though there are a few ways to punish on whiff as long as you refuse to use her b22 on reflex. I can honestly say he's her 3rd worst matchup.
I actually think the zoning war is probably slightly in Harley's favor when Superman has no meter, it's in the neutral and up-close where she really loses and both have pretty bad wake-up games.
Once she is cornered it's ggs

Eldagrin

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't call Harley top 10, but she's for sure a very solid character. At least there's no Sinestro in this game, I don't know if Harley can ever have a match up that lopsided again.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't call Harley top 10, but she's for sure a very solid character. At least there's no Sinestro in this game, I don't know if Harley can ever have a match up that lopsided again.
Deadshot is the closest to that but Paulo heard all the prayers and nerfed him so he won't mop every single zoner

Eldagrin

Deadshot is the closest to that but Paulo heard all the prayers and nerfed him so he won't mop every single zoner
Yeah, I probably won't switch off to Catwoman when I see Deadshot players anymore. Fate vs Harley is still going to be a tough zoning MU for her, same for Green Arrow.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
I actually think the zoning war is probably slightly in Harley's favor when Superman has no meter, it's in the neutral and up-close where she really loses and both have pretty bad wake-up games.
Once she is cornered it's ggs
when he has no meter the best she can do is a 45 dmg punish. I don't get it. Superman is rarely ever starved for meter like supergirl is.

Eldagrin

His zoning is way better than harley, he can zone her out for days. this coming from me who also plays superman as semi high level, I also play supergirl and think harley gets creamed by her, but no where near as bad as superman. Supermans wakeup isn;t the best, it's true, but neither is harley's, hers can be stuffed every time. He can also f23 almost freely even on whiff, there's not a whole lot harley can do, though there are a few ways to punish on whiff as long as you refuse to use her b22 on reflex. I can honestly say he's her 3rd worst matchup.
I'll admit, I do prefer to play Canary and Catwoman over Harley vs Superman in general because of how bad he out neutrals her.

Eldagrin

If Superman is getting careless with the air lasers Harley can always MB roll in and punish if she has the bar, but I guess I wouldn't call that character specific since most people can do that to him.

Zyro

Noob
I would say that catwoman is 5-5. The matchup is really similar to the injustice 1 matchup. Definitely better to go against her than against deadshot,supergirl,aquaman etc

Azxrath.

Noob
I would say that catwoman is 5-5. The matchup is really similar to the injustice 1 matchup. Definitely better to go against her than against deadshot,supergirl,aquaman etc
I wouldn't say it's a 3-7 now but still in her favour, she ducks one gunshot and walks forward like two steps and is in jump 2 range where u need to just guess what her next move is gonna be. you're always playing her game, never the other way around and not like you can pushblock her, you barely get to build any metre in the mu

Zyro

Noob
I wouldn't say it's a 3-7 now but still in her favour, she ducks one gunshot and walks forward like two steps and is in jump 2 range where u need to just guess what her next move is gonna be. you're always playing her game, never the other way around and not like you can pushblock her, you barely get to build any metre in the mu
You have a point there,but definitely not 7-3,that would be way too much