What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUGGERNAUT!!!

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
just noticed on the BLACK DRAGON Forums that it was ur birthday and double-checked here on TYM and apparently it's true....does this mean you are 21 and can go to bars and pick up drunk girls at will??? LOLOLOL Have fun with that, i know I sure did. Happy Birthday, Tyler!!! Btw, my Green Terror Cichlids hatched today as well so it looks like you'll be sharing your birthday w/ a clutch of stunningly beautiful fish. Coincidence???:banana::banana::congrats:

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
At the risk of sounding retarded saying this for someone I don't really know lol. Happy Birthday Juggs

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Happy b day fgt.. I know you said you'll be out all weekend, so I hope you got fucked up for ur 21st..

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Happy Birthday, Man.

Don;t be getting drunk and smashing through walls now...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Drunk right now, woooot! Thanks everyone for the happy b-day wishes, it truly does mean a lot to me. Kinda depressing day, one of my best friends brother died in a car accident and his other brother is paralyzed from neck down. A drunk driver hit them. And everyone wonders why I preach against drunk driving... pathetic. But other than that, had a great day! I'll take another shot for everyone on TYM, peace!!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Happy B-day Juggernaut

My Birthday Gift to you(thanks to last nights Halloween party) lol