What's new

Tech - Gunslinger Gunslinger Stuffs 6 Frame Armor Reversals

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains

Something I discovered when I was labbing with the new gunslinger updates
@I Am The LK

Great shit, i knew it was better but havent had the time to see it.... yeah between Money shot for OH's and SOS3 for murderous low's, i think the only thing that keeps me using Outlaw is that NJP range.... but that might change, he has great zoning in this var, and i feel may be more balanced MU wise because.
besides i think Outlaw loses his advantage off ST now and TS doesnt really leave him that eager to follow, i feel he lost his corner carry after those moves... damn nerfs, even though some may have been needed, i frown upon them all.

I might start maining Gunslinger, but im gonna wait on KP2 to know for sure:)

I wonder if he could always do this. Anyway it's not as good as people are acting. You have to make a hard read.
im fine with it, with that said, no he had Recovery taken off that standoff, thats what made this possible:)

Yeah his standing 3 can do it too!
I love it because its just like
BLAP
STOP
can you explain or post a video of this, id love to see it???

are you meaning Standing 3~SOS2 in corner?

on another note:

@Fayaz
even tough this is cool tech, i have now tested it out, and you have to be seriously right on top of them in the corner. i find this a rare occurance in actual matches and see no reason why anyone should be worried about this move at all.