What's new

Match Footage - Marksman GunShow (Marksman Erron Black) vs Pig of The Hut (Kenjutsu Kenshi)

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
So far, as expected, this is a really good set of matches. Its great to see players that play at such a high level go against each other.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thanks for the post and if anyone sees something I need to do different lot improve on in MU let me know

Immortal

Blind justice....
There isn't much to do more in this MU. It's a constant guessing (50/50 or even 33/33/33) game in Erron favor.

Erron, Raiden or Shinnok recks Kenshi for free, that's the sad reality of Kenshi MUs.

Great set thou.

DabJr 187

Twitter NE_8a_DabJr & Twitch NE_8A_DabJr
LOL that would explain his ragey outburst from 2 days ago then

Hahahaha. This is how his tier list was decided as well.

Gets wrecked by Dizzy? Raiden #1. Can't win tournaments without MK9 Kenshi? Kenshi worst character in the game!
Exactly dude..."whoever says Erron Black isn't top 5 is a moron" he isn't top 5. Everything eb does you can interrupt and full combo punish, only thing that jails is 21122 into grenade and 21122 into slide

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Exactly dude..."whoever says Erron Black isn't top 5 is a moron" he isn't top 5
And then he posts a top 5 without Lao or DVorah in it... I mean, I guess it's all subjective at the end of the day, but if he wants to start throwing the word moron around, it's kinda funny.... But, Pig is the stereotypical immature gamer, he is just a lot better at the game itself than most... He still is incapable of admitting his mistakes, constantly whines that the game is unfair for himself, and whenever he gets wrecked like he did in this video he throws a tantrum and has a balance whinge. Not unexpected, but funny as ever to see. Love that guy. :D

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
And then he posts a top 5 without Lao or DVorah in it... I mean, I guess it's all subjective at the end of the day, but if he wants to start throwing the word moron around, it's kinda funny.... But, Pig is the stereotypical immature gamer, he is just a lot better at the game itself than most... He still is incapable of admitting his mistakes, constantly whines that the game is unfair for himself, and whenever he gets wrecked like he did in this video he throws a tantrum and has a balance whinge. Not unexpected, but funny as ever to see. Love that guy. :D
How is he incapable of admitting him mistakes? Isn't he asking for anything he should do differently? The game isn't unfair for him it's unfair for Kenshi and oh my god this is not turning into another fucking kenshi is bad thread. Look I'm even swearing- something I do a lot when Kenshi is mentioned.

-53 though...

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
How is he incapable of admitting him mistakes? Isn't he asking for anything he should do differently? The game isn't unfair for him it's unfair for Kenshi and oh my god this is not turning into another fucking kenshi is bad thread. Look I'm even swearing- something I do a lot when Kenshi is mentioned.

-53 though...
The point is that Kenshi's bad match ups do not make the game's top 5. I'm not saying EB is a good match for Kenshi, the point is he refuses to look at this games entire balance, rather, looks solely at how Kenshi fits in it, and then calls anyone who thinks EB isn't top 5 (which he isn't) a moron, just after he gets stomped by an Erron Black. It's not a coincidence. Calling Raiden #1 on his "tier" list because he had just gotten wrecked by one, and putting Kenshi at the absolute bottom just because he couldn't win anything anymore, even in a game with Goro, F/T, Takeda, and pre patch Kitana. Just consistently pushes off everything onto balance and constantly has since MKX started and he no longer had MK9 Kenshi to make the game easy-mode for him. It's not a good attitude and statuses like the one I posted are pretty assholeish. I'm sure because he is a big popular player his Kenshi supporters will come in and blindly defend him (pun?) and attack me for sayin it, but I don't really care, just being honest, and I'm bein pretty mild here.

Zabru

Wait a minute isn't pig's tier list for this game way outdated? Also look at it this way... if your making a tier list it's built heavily on your personal experiences so if you play a character that gets rekt by erron (I actually think erron in top 10 not 5 imo) and you only really play one character of course they are gonna be higher on the tier list. He is a top player so he can kinda have his own opinion on this stuff too.

I remember pig put kenshi at the bottom of the tier list at the early days of this game when kenshi was generally agreed to suck. Could you point me in the direction of this updated tier list.

Zabru

Also a good character doesn't make the game easy mode when people are talking about sonicfox but when pig plays a good character it's easy mode? Also we all get a bit mad (sometimes more than a bit) at fighting games. I mean fighting games are legendary because the way people react and feel when they win/lose. If you took a look at my last post on pigs balance kenshi guide you will see true salt wrapping a blindfold over my eyes!

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
Is this thread about pigs tier list, personal pig of the hut hate, pigs posts in other threads or about marksman erron black gameplay? I wonder...

DabJr 187

Twitter NE_8a_DabJr & Twitch NE_8A_DabJr
Its totally awesome bro!!