What's new

Gun Reform?

Flagg

Noob
dude it isnt about that... chrisgsus christ..... dude i was from the hood and as we may not have it as bad as those poor women but i'll be damned if i have children and have to put all my security in the police department.
I was born in a rough part of London. I moved out and will never live there again. Guess I should have stayed, tooled myself up right?

The people of the middle east need education and basic human rights laws implemented, not more guns. I cant believe you think violence is the answer to stopping violence.

Here is a little history lesson for you;

The 2nd Amendment was made shortly after you guys ceded independence from the British. Back then you had a joke of an army and funding to impliment a fully strong army was not possible. There was also the issue that the country was vast and the population small and communities scattered, where the local law enforcement was something like a days ride away.

The only way to combat the issue of threats to national security and the law not being around when it was needed, was to arm the local populace.

It is now the 21st Century. You have the most powerful army in the world, you have cars now and the police are less than 10 minutes away.

I dont know you from Adam, but you sound like the kind of guy that needs an excuse to shoot someone so you can say "told you do".

I don't understand where this great fear of the government comes from. Our soldiers will never kill our own people, not in a civil society, and without soldiers who do you thinks going to attack us? Senators and congressmen? They're to lazy to even change anything lol.

Flagg

Noob
And how is it everywhere else in the West, that doesnt have a 2nd Amendment, hasn't been overthrown by this imaginary tyrannical neocon government that Pro Gun enthusiasts claim will happen the second their penis extensions get taken away?

Illmatix, do you honestly feel like a badass carrying a gun? I don't think you'll admit it but we both know the answer to this.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
Why not? You just have to address the grams that don'tissues with it. To solve gang violence just create alternate outlets for kids and teens, a place they can go to hang out and not do drugs or fight or shit like that. What is there to do right now in the hood? Not much lol. Get more education so that these kids can get better jobs and afford better places to live.
yea i'll take that but it seems they are spending an awful lot of money for victims of gunfire in suburbs but on the other side of the city the po's just brush it off as a regular event. Too busy giving money to the big insurance companies sryy bro cant be a blind idealist in this day and age. The rich got each others backs but i soon as the poor have a way to defend themselves they try to take it away....

Illmatix

And how is it everywhere else in the West, that doesnt have a 2nd Amendment, hasn't been overthrown by this imaginary tyrannical neocon government that Pro Gun enthusiasts claim will happen the second their penis extensions get taken away?

Illmatix, do you honestly feel like a badass carrying a gun? I don't think you'll admit it but we both know the answer to this.
i dont even own a gun but me and my bro are seriously thinking about it......
and no i feel like a chump getting robbed by crackheads with a snubnose revolver!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
yea i'll take that but it seems they are spending an awful lot of money for victims of gunfire in suburbs but on the other side of the city the po's just brush it off as a regular event. Too busy giving money to the big insurance companies sryy bro cant be a blind idealist in this day and age. The rich got each others backs but i soon as the poor have a way to defend themselves they try to take it away....
That is a horse of a different color my friend. No one can deny the huge social class gaps, but that has nothing to do with gun rights.

Man, if you think it's so fucked up, go to school, and change some shit. Don't be an idealist, be a solutionist lol. You live in the US, if the propaganda is to be believed you can do anything you want.

do you honestly feel like a badass carrying a gun? I don't think you'll admit it but we both know the answer to this.
Please don't insult anyone, how are they going to see a different view if they feel like we're attacking them, that's not the way to go man.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
i dont even own a gun but me and my bro are seriously thinking about it......
and no i feel like a chump getting robbed by crackheads with a snubnose revolver!
Crackhead has a right to a snubnose in 'MURIKA! You dont get crackheads robbin people with guns over here.
If the crackhead must rob someone, the crackhead will rob someone, guns involved or not, it doesnt matter. Just that with a gun its easier to fuck up.

Illmatix

ok things you guys need to know about me:
Im 19 and planning to join the military just like my father and brother. my father died from cancer when i was 12 and my brother joined the military soon after i was forced to live in an environment that isn't forgiving. If you guys want to judge me be my guests but you guys dont know shit... i have my views you have yours and every has a right to descent.... but don't come at me with you condescending no it all bullshit.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Why are some people upset that the right to bare assault weapons may be revoked? What do you need a assault rifle for? Do you plan on hunting with one? Are about to take on a zombie horde? I didn't think so. You can still purchase pump action shotguns, pistols, etc. etc. It's not like their taking away the second amendment.

The main problem i see right now is that America isn't fluid, we're not changing. Everything else does, why not the structure of our government/laws and all that. Times have truly changed and there are different circumstances for everything, but we're using an outdated government now. That is honestly the biggest problem facing the United States right now.

Illmatix

Crackhead has a right to a snubnose in 'MURIKA! You dont get crackheads robbin people with guns over here.
If the crackhead must rob someone, the crackhead will rob someone, guns involved or not, it doesnt matter. Just that with a gun its easier to fuck up.
probably an illegal firearm anyways........ i like how people think the only way to get guns is at the cabelas lmfao

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Im 19 and planning to join the military just like my father and brother. my father died from cancer when i was 12 and my brother joined the military soon after i was forced to live in an environment that isn't forgiving. If you guys want to judge me be my guests but you guys dont know shit... i have my views you have yours and every has a right to descent.... but don't come at me with you condescending no it all bullshit.
I respect your views and also respect anyone willing to go into the armed forces.

All I am saying, is that through better gun control crackheads are not going to be able to get guns as easy, which will lower incidents like you have described.

Illmatix

I respect your views and also respect anyone willing to go into the armed forces.

All I am saying, is that through better gun control crackheads are not going to be able to get guns as easy, which will lower incidents like you have described.
no it won't! he probably didnt get it legally that's why cops cant find them...

Bad idea to get rid of guns. I used to deliver beds and one crazy, big guy I delivered a bed to, had racks of guns up and down all four of his walls in his bedroom. Ya.. try and take em' from him, I dare you. Plus if we make them illegal, other countrys no longer see us as a threat, ever wonder why we Americans have never been invaded? Cause we have an army of people everywhere that have guns. That's just my two cents, this is a very touchy subject for a lot of people right now lol

Flagg

Noob
The world has changed a lot in the last 250 years.

We dont drown women in the UK suspected of being witches any more because we got educated, we realised that epilepsy and diabetes wasn't demonic possession.

People keep going on about Tyrannical government....okay, how is a hand gun going to stop your government using Reaper Drones or Battle Ships, 1 mile off the coast, blasting the shit out of your cities?

Man, i'm just trying to have an honest discussion and get a better view of the issue for myself and anyone involved in the discussion. No one in here is judging you or trying to assume they know you, and if they do they don't matter. It's really unfortunate about what happened to you, but that doesn't mean that you should have guns that defend you from those situations, we should be able to eliminate those situations all today. No one should have to go through that shit.

Illmatix

The world has changed a lot in the last 250 years.

We dont drown women in the UK suspected of being witches any more because we got educated, we realised that epilepsy and diabetes wasn't demonic possession.

People keep going on about Tyrannical government....okay, how is a hand gun going to stop your government using Reaper Drones or Battle Ships, 1 mile off the coast, blasting the shit out of your cities?
exactly my point exactly, so why do we wanna take away assault weapons? theyre semi auto anyway.

Illmatix

Man, i'm just trying to have an honest discussion and get a better view of the issue for myself and anyone involved in the discussion. No one in here is judging you or trying to assume they know you, and if they do they don't matter. It's really unfortunate about what happened to you, but that doesn't mean that you should have guns that defend you from those situations, we should be able to eliminate those situations all today. No one should have to go through that shit.