What's new

Guilty Gear -STRIVE-

Arqwart

Fatal Blowing at the Speed of Liiiiight
Floor 10 should be called "Knocking on Heaven's Door" because nobody opens that shit for me.
Ya, it took me a good 11 or so attempts to get the heaven challenge done. It's super tedious cause you gotta be super picky on who you fight while doing it so you arent immediately slapped back down.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I think it’s L3 (or R3?) to shrink it. Though you’ll have to do it every time you go online :(
I'll try buttons again. I thought I was trying the button labeled for news, and it just put a dark overlay over the rest of the lobby like I need it to command more attention. I'm pretty sure I already know what character has the most wins.

It's a little "come on guys" being that big.

Arqwart

Fatal Blowing at the Speed of Liiiiight
I'll try buttons again. I thought I was trying the button labeled for news, and it just put a dark overlay over the rest of the lobby like I need it to command more attention. I'm pretty sure I already know what character has the most wins.

It's a little "come on guys" being that big.
Until I found out you can click the right thumbstick to remove it, that thing drove me mad. The lobbies are already god forsaken trash. They dont also need a big ass panel taking up a third of the screen.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
After I got back in the lobby it clicked it was a 3 button for an analog stick, which I do not have. I may be stuck.

Though I may be cooling in the game already with having to routinely try 10+ stations to ready up and some of the annoying stuff starting to get to me. I can probably live with that flaw until I've had enough